Author Topic: The Community Organizer is Back! Barack Obama Launches Initiative to ‘Organize Next Decade’  (Read 463 times)

rangerrebew

The Community Organizer is Back! Barack Obama Launches Initiative to ‘Organize Next Decade’
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila August 27, 2019 

Barack Obama just won’t go away.

Obama on Monday launched an initiative to ‘organize the next decade’ to influence redistricting across the country in what he calls “fair maps.”

The community organizer tweeted: Training is at the heart of organizing. It’s why I’ve always made it a priority – from my 2008 campaign until now. And it’s why I’m proud to announce @allontheline’s in-person training initiative, Redistricting U. Join us

“The movement for fair maps will determine the course of progress on every issue we care about for the next decade. And we can’t wait to begin organizing when the redistricting process starts in 2021. We need to build this movement from the ground up — right now,” Obama said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/the-community-organizer-is-back-barack-obama-launches-initiative-to-organize-next-decade/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A complete disregard to the respect of our nation and its heritage.

An ex-President had his chance when he ran things.

These are dangerous precedents he is setting in blatant, open combating its current occupant.

These will be trying times for us as we endure more from the card-reader.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A complete disregard to the respect of our nation and its heritage.

An ex-President had his chance when he ran things.

These are dangerous precedents he is setting in blatant, open combating its current occupant.

These will be trying times for us as we endure more from the card-reader.
This is not new. The first President to do this was Jimmah Caatah. It is always the failed Presidents who want to rewrite their legacy.

But not to worry. I simply cannot take anything Obama says or does seriously. With drug addicts, they have extreme highs and extreme lows. No doubt whenever Obama cycles up on the mental scale, he wants to do this, or that, or whatever. Just give it a week and he will be stoned out, unable to get out of bed. He has all the characteristics of drug induced bipolar disorder.

I seriously doubt that he was ever sober enough to come up with whatever this crap is. This is some organization using him and his name to push their own agenda. It is likely that Obama doesn't even know what this is all about. "Like cool, man. My choom gang says whatever you guys are doing is like groovy and stuff."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

I’m sure Obama’s new initiative will be well received by the 20 percent of the population that already eagerly eats up everything Don Lemon says.

The other 80 percent not so much.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is not new. The first President to do this was Jimmah Caatah. It is always the failed Presidents who want to rewrite their legacy.

But not to worry. I simply cannot take anything Obama says or does seriously. With drug addicts, they have extreme highs and extreme lows. No doubt whenever Obama cycles up on the mental scale, he wants to do this, or that, or whatever. Just give it a week and he will be stoned out, unable to get out of bed. He has all the characteristics of drug induced bipolar disorder.

I seriously doubt that he was ever sober enough to come up with whatever this crap is. This is some organization using him and his name to push their own agenda. It is likely that Obama doesn't even know what this is all about. "Like cool, man. My choom gang says whatever you guys are doing is like groovy and stuff."
  The difference was Carter just offered differing opinions on how things were to be run, and gave speeches to support candidates that he liked.  Obama as the community organizer is using the prestige of his last job to not just opine and support but to organize a 'shadow' government organization whose mission is to overthrow the Constitution.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

Right on. If 0bama tried to organize a road trip he'd forget the car. He's lucky if his toy train of thought can make it once around the track before it derails. He has daydreams of doing great things, then daydreams that he actually did them (a trait that seems to have rubbed off on Biden).
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Right on. If 0bama tried to organize a road trip he'd forget the car. He's lucky if his toy train of thought can make it once around the track before it derails. He has daydreams of doing great things, then daydreams that he actually did them (a trait that seems to have rubbed off on Biden).
@Snarknado
Daydreamer is right. Some people have all these grandiose notions of Obama, that he is some kind of great organizer or something. I don't see that. He Affirmative Actioned his way through college claiming to be a Black immigrant from Kenya, then he Affirmative Actioned his way to the White House with the help of Soros, Hollywood, and the entire Global News Media conglomerate. But Obama himself as a person was always a slacker, being pushed down his yellow brick road by powerful people much smarter than him.

Obama is the perfect puppet, as was the intent. He can read a teleprompter and say what he is told to say, and do what he is told to do, but Obama himself never initiates anything on his own. The whole point of having Jarrett in the White House was to tell him what to do day to day. Obama, by himself, would have been totally lost without her. According to secret service leaks, even with his "mommy" watching over him he still stayed up late into the morning getting high - playing video games with Reggie Love and rarely woke before 10-11am.

That's why I do not believe that Obama is organizing anything. There may be some group, likely funded by Soros and run by Jarrett or somebody else, acting in his name. I simply cannot believe that Obama would have the ambition or the desire to continue working and interrupt his 'paid vacation' for the rest of his life. He's just not that kind of guy. He's just a stoner slacker who has skated his way through life. Why would that change now?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

@Snarknado

That's why I do not believe that Obama is organizing anything. There may be some group, likely funded by Soros and run by Jarrett or somebody else, acting in his name. I simply cannot believe that Obama would have the ambition or the desire to continue working and interrupt his 'paid vacation' for the rest of his life. He's just not that kind of guy. He's just a stoner slacker who has skated his way through life. Why would that change now?

This is exactly right - Obama was never anything more than an empty vessel; a figurehead, as is AOC today.

But also remember AOC is the most powerful democrat in the party today.

Don't underestimate the damage others are capable of using Obama's name and the unique podium he occupies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
IOW, Obastard is "shiftless." :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: