Author Topic: Former CIA Officer: What Comey Did Was A Coup  (Read 647 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former CIA Officer: What Comey Did Was A Coup
« on: August 29, 2019, 04:59:59 pm »
Former CIA Officer: What Comey Did Was A Coup
Timothy Meads

@Timothy__Meads
|
Posted: Aug 29, 2019 12:05 PM

As Townhall has been covering all morning, the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz released a blistering report that painted former FBI director James Comey in a very bad light. As Katie covered, the IG found that Comey leaked memos for personal and political gain. It also found he betrayed the trust of the American people by failing to live up to the "responsibility" of safeguarding sensitive information. When asked why he leaked memos regarding conversations he had with President Donald J. Trump, he said he simply said he did it because he loved his country. But, the report stopped short of any charges against Comey.

Here's a brief summary from Katie with the most important takeaway from the report:

[The IG Report] thoroughly berates Comey for leaking memos about conversations with President Trump for personal and political gain. Most importantly, the report concludes Comey improperly released FBI material in order to launch the Special Counsel investigation into the 2016 presidential election.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/08/29/former-cia-officer-what-comey-did-was-a-coup-n2552375
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Former CIA Officer: What Comey Did Was A Coup
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 05:43:42 pm »
And when all this "devastating" news hit Barr's desk, it was tossed out as "no big deal," and Comey's let off scot-free.  Comey's tweets this morning is all gloating, as well he should.  He got away with it for the second time.  I'd be celebrating, too, were I James Comey.

I'm watching Issa explaining it away right now.  It's lipstick on a pig.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 06:27:59 pm »
And when all this "devastating" news hit Barr's desk, it was tossed out as "no big deal," and Comey's let off scot-free.  Comey's tweets this morning is all gloating, as well he should.  He got away with it for the second time.  I'd be celebrating, too, were I James Comey.

I'm watching Issa explaining it away right now.  It's lipstick on a pig.

Where the hell are you getting this "second time" stuff @Cyber Liberty?  This is the EXACT same no prosecution decision we discussed here way back on August 2nd.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 06:45:23 pm »
Where the hell are you getting this "second time" stuff @Cyber Liberty?  This is the EXACT same no prosecution decision we discussed here way back on August 2nd.

The DoJ declined to prosecute a previous referral on Comey's misconduct (leaking to force the appointment of Mueller).  Today was not the first.  Yes, it's the same decision, but it's a different case.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 07:00:42 pm »
The DoJ declined to prosecute a previous referral on Comey's misconduct (leaking to force the appointment of Mueller).  Today was not the first.  Yes, it's the same decision, but it's a different case.

I don't think that is correct.  I think it is EXACTLY the same case.  Could be wrong but I don't think so.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 07:13:19 pm »
I don't think that is correct.  I think it is EXACTLY the same case.  Could be wrong but I don't think so.

I'll concede you may be correct, but I think I am.  It won't matter inside of a month, when the others go down, or they don't.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2019, 07:32:52 pm »
Isn't there ANOTHER issue, the FISA signatures?

Isn't a different authority investigating this, eg. the "Predicate?"

And wouldn't there be  OTHER elements that started and pushed the whole fraudulent effort, eg. foreign intelligence agencies/operatives, etc?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 02:19:10 pm »

You are correct @Bigun

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 02:31:23 pm »
Isn't there ANOTHER issue, the FISA signatures?

Isn't a different authority investigating this, eg. the "Predicate?" 

It's the same agency (IG) @truth_seeker  but this is the investigation Barr's set his sights on ... and Comey signed off multiple times on FISA applications based on the Steele dossier.   

In essence Comey has not been prosecuted for what will turn out to be a parking ticket in the larger scheme of this coup attempt.

Justice is slow, damn slow.