Author Topic: Stacey Abrams: ‘Of Course I Would Love’ the Opportunity to Be Vice President  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key28 Aug 2019185
0:37

Tuesday on the “Joe Madison Show,” Fair Fight Action Chair and former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams said she would “love” the opportunity to be the 2020 vice-presidential candidate.

When Madison asked if she would be interested in being a running mate for the eventual 2020 Democratic nominee, Abrams said, “If the question is would I like the job I’m not going to be coy and say no. Of course, I would love that opportunity.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/08/28/stacey-abrams-of-course-i-would-love-the-opportunity-to-be-vice-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I couldn't bear to look at her for the long campaign season- please no!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She's gonna have to resign her position as the pretend Governor of Georgia first.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She's gonna have to resign her position as the pretend Governor of Georgia first.

@txradioguy
 888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

:mauslaff:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She said before she would not take a Veep position, so was she lying then, or is she lying now?  And who cares? rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She is the female version of Flounder. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.