Author Topic: Nadler tees up post-recess showdown with Trump  (Read 420 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nadler tees up post-recess showdown with Trump
« on: August 28, 2019, 11:11:57 pm »
Nadler tees up post-recess showdown with Trump
By Olivia Beavers - 08/28/19 06:19 PM EDT

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler is teeing up a post-recess showdown with President Trump as the New York Democrat pushes for impeachment behind the scenes.

Nadler has fired off a wave of new subpoenas compelling former administration and Trump campaign officials to testify shortly after the House returns to Capitol Hill in September.

He’s also seeking to challenge the White House’s claims of executive privilege as he pursues witness testimony from former White House counsel Don McGahn.

The House general counsel’s office filed a motion in the U.S. District Court of D.C. on Monday arguing for an expedited decision on their lawsuit that seeks to enforce a subpoena for McGahn’s testimony.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/459143-nadler-tees-up-post-recess-showdown-with-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Nadler tees up post-recess showdown with Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 11:42:04 pm »
Ya know, if enough of these subpoenas are obviously invalid and frivolous - basically lawfare against Trump's Administration - I wonder if Nadler could be judged a vexatious litigant and forbidden to issue further fishing expedition frivolous subpoenas.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 11:44:39 pm »
What a fat old sot Nadler is.  I can see him sitting on a park bench with snot running down his nose in a few years.  He already has bad intentions.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 12:16:44 am »
What a fat old sot Nadler is.  I can see him sitting on a park bench with snot running down his nose in a few years.  He already has bad intentions.

With greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 12:27:04 am »
With greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes?

Yes. 
Watching as the frilly panties run.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 12:36:33 am »
Nadler is doing this for kabuki theater only. He knows all this crap is futile but he is desperate to prove that he is "doing something". All the people he is calling will either no show up at all, or they will show up with a Hillary style case of amnesia which means they will not be able to remember when their own birthday is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2019, 12:52:21 am »
Ya know, if enough of these subpoenas are obviously invalid and frivolous - basically lawfare against Trump's Administration - I wonder if Nadler could be judged a vexatious litigant and forbidden to issue further fishing expedition frivolous subpoenas.

I wonder.  One also wonders what, exactly, is his personal problem with Trump?  I'm sure there are issues dating back to the President's days as a developer in NYC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2019, 04:36:13 am »
I wonder.  One also wonders what, exactly, is his personal problem with Trump?  I'm sure there are issues dating back to the President's days as a developer in NYC.
Nadler has been a puke for a long time. It's just coming out in the current environment, now that he has an opportunity.

I'd like to see his crap dismissed, with prejudice.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2019, 05:55:30 am »
Nadler has been a puke for a long time. It's just coming out in the current environment, now that he has an opportunity.

I'd like to see his crap dismissed, with prejudice.

Maybe Nads was a good buddy of Merv Griffin?   :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: