Author Topic: Red Flag Failure: Police Take Guns From Illinois Man, Kills Mother With Samurai Sword  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Park Ridge, IL — A man in a Chicago suburb was arrested by local police after killing his own mother by stabbing her repeatedly with a samurai sword in the chest.

Park Ridge Police had removed David Krystyniak’s firearms two times, with the last time being July 14th, 2019.

The man was mentally ill and had a long history with social workers and police for erratic behavior in the past....

https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com/2019/08/red-flag-failure-police-take-guns-from-illinois-man-kills-mother-with-samurai-sword/

Offline mountaineer

Even if they'd taken his sword, he could have crushed her to death by sitting on her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Even if they'd taken his sword, he could have crushed her to death by sitting on her.
He could have killed her a hundred different ways, with or without a gun or a knife.
If the authorities thought he was a serious and immediate threat, which it seems they did, they should have taken him in for evaluation and possible involuntary commitment. Of course this is just hindsight so...but obviously the Red Flags were clear to see.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In a nutshell, the Red Flag law didn't work.

So why encumber the sane with this insane type of legislation?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She gave birth to that.  How did that pass thu the birth canal.  Had to be a C-section.  Birth by the blade death by the blade.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She gave birth to that.  How did that pass thu the birth canal.  Had to be a C-section.  Birth by the blade death by the blade.
Some of the biggest kids start out small.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
My grandmother (God rest her soul) used to talk about a man she didn't like, and described him as "bullet headed".  Know I see what she meant.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My grandmother (God rest her soul) used to talk about a man she didn't like, and described him as "bullet headed".  Know I see what she meant.

I've always been amused by that nickname.  Your Grandmother was very, very wise.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I've always been amused by that nickname.  Your Grandmother was very, very wise.

I wouldn't go that far, but she was quite a character.    888mouth

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It is an horrific risk, to "mainstream" such people among the rest of us.

Er should be going back, to involuntaryconfinement of mental cases.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Clearly we need mandatory insurance and registration of all Samuri swords in the country to stop these horrific killings.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.