Author Topic: Activist: Elizabeth Warren’s ‘White Squatter’ Ancestors Were ‘Complicit in Cherokee Dispossession’  (Read 1264 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Victoria33
You may have missed this thread. It is a good read.

Two Simple Questions Elizabeth Warren Cannot, or Will Not, Answer About Her 'Native American' Fiasco
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,373045.msg2040499.html#msg2040499
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@dfwgator

Elizabeth Warren is a person who learned from her family about past generations. I also learned from my family about past generations. We both had connections to American Indians in Oklahoma.  Hers was Cherokee, mine was Choctaw.  She was born in Oklahoma, my brother was born in Oklahoma.  That is our connection, not her politics.
I, too, learned about my family from past generations. But those generations had done the geneological research and had the documents to back those stories up. Simple as that. If I was going to make a claim to this or that in my ancestry, I'd have the proof in hand, especially in politics.
As a student of Law, she should know it isn't what you think, nor even what you know, that stands up to scrutiny, it is what you can prove.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I, too, learned about my family from past generations. But those generations had done the geneological research and had the documents to back those stories up. Simple as that. If I was going to make a claim to this or that in my ancestry, I'd have the proof in hand, especially in politics.
As a student of Law, she should know it isn't what you think, nor even what you know, that stands up to scrutiny, it is what you can prove.
She was not just a student of law, she actually taught law. That makes it even more demanding she can prove what she claims.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She was not just a student of law, she actually taught law. That makes it even more demanding she can prove what she claims.

And being well versed in the law made it easier for her to exploit others when the need arose.  Whoever it was who said she was just another lying, opportunistic slug upthread got it exactly right.  She is apparently the role model for Wendy Davis.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And being well versed in the law made it easier for her to exploit others when the need arose.  Whoever it was who said she was just another lying, opportunistic slug upthread got it exactly right.  She is apparently the role model for Wendy Davis.

Since Wendy attended Harvard law school during the time Warren was a professor there, that is almost a certainty.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline berdie

OK...blond moment (or gray in my case).

I watched the Fox news today, unusual, and they reported that at least one of these actresses that bought her kid into college faces up to 40 years. I hate to say this, but rich people have been doing this for years.

But Warren lies to get in, also done for years.

One faces prison...one runs for president.

Of course this is rhetorical....but I don't get it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
OK...blond moment (or gray in my case).

I watched the Fox news today, unusual, and they reported that at least one of these actresses that bought her kid into college faces up to 40 years. I hate to say this, but rich people have been doing this for years.

But Warren lies to get in, also done for years.

One faces prison...one runs for president.

Of course this is rhetorical....but I don't get it.
Well, one is a lawyer, the other has to pay them....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis