Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein taken off suicide watch after examination by ‘doctoral-level psychologist,’ DOJ says  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeffrey Epstein taken off suicide watch after examination by ‘doctoral-level psychologist,’ DOJ says

By Alex Pappas | Fox News

Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was taken off suicide watch after being examined by a “doctoral-level psychologist” days before he hanged himself in his prison cell, according to the Justice Department.

The disclosure was made in a letter addressed Thursday to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., and ranking member Doug Collins, R-Ga. The letter was obtained by Fox News on Friday.

“The Department can confirm that Mr. Epstein was placed on suicide watch in July,” Justice Department official Stephen E. Boyd wrote. “Mr. Epstein was later removed from suicide watch after being evaluated by a doctoral-level psychologist who determined that a suicide watch was no longer warranted.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jeffrey-epstein-taken-off-suicide-watch-by-doctoral-level-psychologist-doj-says

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline montanajoe

I suppose the reason I don't believe in conspiracy theories is that they assume government at all levels is much more competent that it is.

Politicians run to be personally enriched....

Federal jobs are difficult to get, not because the best and brightest are competing, but because the smartest of the dumbest are trying to get hired on....

Frankly I'm baffled that anyone would think that a billionaire once locked up would chose a life in prison over suicide...