Author Topic: Why Obama Dropped Biden  (Read 210 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Obama Dropped Biden
« on: August 23, 2019, 02:04:23 pm »
Why Obama Dropped Biden
Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 12:01 AM

One of the more poignant moments of Barack Obama's presidency came at the very end, in January 2017, just days before he left the White House. He awarded Vice President Joe Biden the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Obama spoke at great length about their personal friendship and praised Biden's leadership. In response, Biden said he knew that, no matter what, Obama would always be there for him.

Obama: "It was 8 1/2 years ago that I chose Joe to be my vice president. There has not been a single moment since that time that I have doubted the wisdom of that decision. ... Joe's candid, honest counsel has made me a better president and a better commander in chief."

Biden: "Mr. President, you know as long as there is breath in me, I will be there for you, my whole family will be, and I know it's reciprocal."

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/tuckercarlsonandneilpatel/2019/08/23/why-obama-dropped-biden-n2552094
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Why Obama Dropped Biden
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 06:48:29 pm »
Can someone explain to me what this article is trying to say? It purports to explain why 0bama doesn't want Biden, but then says
All the energy is with the other candidates and insurgents like Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris. One of these three will likely rise above the rest and take the nomination. That's bad news if you're Obama and all you really care about is your own cherished legacy.

What am I missing?

---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA