Author Topic: Trump says administration looking 'seriously' at ending birthright citizenship  (Read 4008 times)

Offline rustynail

Anchors aweigh!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sorry ...it doesn't.  I already showed in the post you quoted of mine where anchor babies and chain migration sprung from a footnote Justice William Brennan wrote in a 5-4 decision in Plyler v. Doe.

Liberal justices and lefties like yourself love to use footnotes and passages from books to make law and then act like the bad law that gets created is somehow a Constitutional right.

I heard this explained on talk radio today.   

It's still scary though, that nine men in robes get to decide.   

IMO, you give up your sovereignty as a nation when you let the courts decide instead of the People.  Your citizenship is worthless.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:19:28 pm by mystery-ak »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Bill Cipher

Sorry Oceander...it doesn't.  I already showed in the post you quoted of mine where anchor babies and chain migration sprung from a footnote Justice William Brennan wrote in a 5-4 decision in Plyler v. Doe.

Liberal justices and lefties like yourself love to use footnotes and passages from books to make law and then act like the bad law that gets created is somehow a Constitutional right.

You do realize that doxxing someone is illegal.  Even when you’re wrong about who you think they are.

Also, you’re extremely partial as a moderator.  Does everyone here know that you’re a moderator?

What else should people know about what goes on behind the scenes?

Who reads members’ pms?  Anyone?  I know enough about simple machines to know that pms aren’t encrypted. 

On the subject matter: you showed nothing of the kind.  You love to cherry pick isolated sentences that you think mean more than they do, and then you simply ignore the plain text of the Constitution itself, and the publicly available legislative history behind the 14th Amendment because it conflicts with your cherished prejudices.   
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 10:56:52 pm by Bill Cipher »

Offline DCPatriot

You do realize that doxxing someone is illegal.  Even when you’re wrong about who you think they are.

Also, you’re extremely partial as a moderator.  Does everyone here know that you’re a moderator?

Who reads members’ pms?  Anyone?  I know enough about simple machines to know that pms aren’t encrypted.

Come on...Please lighten up.

Anybody that has been on the board daily, knows that Oceander is Bill Cipher.

I've responded to several people who asked...and not in PM.   Right on the board.

I still don't see any problem with it.

You're not the only one posting right now that used to be members under different names.   Let it go!  :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Bill Cipher

Come on...Please lighten up.

Anybody that has been on the board daily, knows that Oceander is Bill Cipher.

I've responded to several people who asked...and not in PM.   Right on the board.

I still don't see any problem with it.

You're not the only one posting right now that used to be members under different names.   Let it go!  :beer:

That I’m not.  However, the fact that a known moderator is poking his nose into my business tells me that he’s doxxing me, even if he’s wrong. 

Offline rustynail

Is anything real anymore?

Offline skeeter

On the subject matter: you showed nothing of the kind.  You love to cherry pick isolated sentences that you think mean more than they do, and then you simply ignore the plain text of the Constitution itself, and the publicly available legislative history behind the 14th Amendment because it conflicts with your cherished prejudices.

If you cared enough about others not connecting the dots you could've changed up your usual content & posting style a bit. Geez.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That I’m not.  However, the fact that a known moderator is poking his nose into my business tells me that he’s doxxing me, even if he’s wrong.

@txradioguy is NOT a Mod...and if he is doxxing you I WILL ban him...

NO ONE HERE reads pm's.....only 3 people here have access to them and none of us goes into the database....You are accusing TBR of misconduct...which is in insult to me and my staff.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:26:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Doxing involves real things @mystery-ak.  Not made up former or current screen names.  I've seen nothing approaching that here.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

NO ONE HERE reads pm's.....only 3 people here have access to them and none of us goes into the database....You are accusing TBR of misconduct...which is in insult to me and my staff.

If the shoe fits .....

Offline skeeter

If the shoe fits .....

Yep, you're Oceander all right.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

If the shoe fits .....

This is doxxing

Doxing or doxxing is the Internet-based practice of researching and broadcasting private or identifying information [nope] about an individual or organization. The methods employed to acquire this information include searching publicly available databases and social media websites, hacking, and social engineering. [nope again]  Wikipedia

do yourself a favor and leave before I help you.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Then he’s either impersonating one, or hacked a moderator account, because he had bragged before about putting people into timeout.

Bill Cipher

This is doxxing

do yourself a favor and leave before I help you.

Since I can’t delete my account, why don’t you do me the favor.  bleep you. 

Offline DCPatriot

He's not doxxing you.

He's letting everyone in the conversation know that you're the attorney, aka as Oceander.

Furthermore, I think he did it as a form of respect.  'Oceander' held his ground for years around here.    happy77

He was letting you know that he wasn't fooled and neither should anybody else on the thread.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's not doxxing you.

He's letting everyone in the conversation know that you're the attorney, aka as Oceander.

Furthermore, I think he did it as a form of respect.  'Oceander' held his ground for years around here.    happy77

He was letting you know that he wasn't fooled and neither should anybody else on the thread.

Ooopsie!  Must have burned up on re-entry. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
He's not doxxing you.

If Bill Cipher really *isn't* Oceander, then both of them need to submit samples to Ancestry.com to find out how they were separated as twins at birth.  I've tangled with both and immediately identified them as identical based on their shared blind faith in the judiciary and thin-skinned insecurity when challenged on purely logical grounds.
James 1:20

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

First off O. Take a midol and chill...oh and get a thicker skin. Referring to you by your previous screen name isn’t doxxing  you obtuse dolt.

As someone who has genuinely been fixed twice...calling you by a previous screen name isn’t even close to being doxxed.

Are we clear in that O?

You may think you can threaten me or threaten others on this forum either publicly or privately into bending to your will...but what you really are is a pathetic bully who talks a lot of crap from behind the safety of a keyboard but wouldn’t  say half the shit you type on here to anyone’s face.

Secondly no I’m not a Moderator for this forum. I’m a Cat moderator for the 2nd  Amendment sub category.

So I’m not sure what you were trying to prove. But you failed. If you were trying to get under my skin...you failed.  If you think you scare me...you failed.

Oh and your pathetic attempt to say that anchor babies are covered by the 14th Amendment...yeah...you failed on that too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

If Bill Cipher really *isn't* Oceander, then both of them need to submit samples to Ancestry.com to find out how they were separated as twins at birth.  I've tangled with both and immediately identified them as identical based on their shared blind faith in the judiciary and thin-skinned insecurity when challenged on purely logical grounds.

I've never read any post where he denied it when asked.  Did he?

Everybody knows how I felt about "Oceander".   But..., as Cipher, he was nothing like Ocean.  Decided to let the past be the past.

Strangely, I feel bad for him.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He's not doxxing you.

We don’t always see eye to eye...but thank you for saying that.  :beer:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Offline DCPatriot

We don’t always see eye to eye...but thank you for saying that.  :beer:

Oh hell...take "Trump" out of the conversation and we'd have gotten along most of the time.   :beer:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It's even easier when you inspect their language patterns.

like handwriting analysis, one can who wrote the letter.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington