Author Topic: Lindsey Graham to advise Barr on rollout of Russia investigation and FISA documents  (Read 495 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham to advise Barr on rollout of Russia investigation and FISA documents
by Daniel Chaitin
 | August 20, 2019 11:18 PM

Sen. Lindsey Graham said he plans to meet with Attorney General William Barr this week to discuss how to maximize the impact of documents relevant to the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation.

The South Carolina Republican, who is the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Tuesday that Americans deserve to know as much as possible about the operations of their government.

"I’m going to meet the attorney general this week to talk to him about how best to tell the story," Graham said. "I don’t want people to conjecture as to what happened. I want you to read it."

The senator listed off such documents as transcripts of FBI interviews, known as 302s, with witnesses, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant applications taken out against onetime Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, and transcripts of confidential informants who reportedly made contact with George Papadopoulos, another adviser whose boast to an Australian diplomat about the Russians having dirt on Hillary Clinton effectively prompted the counterintelligence investigation into Trump's campaign in the summer of 2016.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-to-advise-barr-on-rollout-of-russia-investigation-and-fisa-documents
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Graham needs to read Comey's book. People tend to tell the truth in a book if the events can be proven by available documents which is true about this book.  Dates are there the Justice Dept. knew about Russia involvement in the election.  Dates are there they got the dossier, how they got it, and date the Justice Department heads met with Obama to tell him of Russia involvement and the dossier, date Department heads (who they were) met to discuss how to brief Trump before he took office, date Department heads (who they were) all went to Trump Tower to give him this intelligence.

The heads decided after they told Trump what Russia had done to try to sway the election, Comey would meet with Trump alone to tell him about salacious material in the dossier.  Comey did that and said this private meeting only lasted five minutes.  Then the Department heads went together back to Washington.

Graham changed after the death of McCain.  He attached himself to Trump in order to have another close relationship after McCain died.  Now he is stuck on Barr and trying to make the investigation of Russia and the FISA document a huge deal.  He can read how and when it all happened if he reads that book.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@mystery-ak

Graham needs to read Comey's book. People tend to tell the truth in a book if the events can be proven by available documents which is true about this book.  Dates are there the Justice Dept. knew about Russia involvement in the election.  Dates are there they got the dossier, how they got it, and date the Justice Department heads met with Obama to tell him of Russia involvement and the dossier, date Department heads (who they were) met to discuss how to brief Trump before he took office, date Department heads (who they were) all went to Trump Tower to give him this intelligence.

The heads decided after they told Trump what Russia had done to try to sway the election, Comey would meet with Trump alone to tell him about salacious material in the dossier.  Comey did that and said this private meeting only lasted five minutes.  Then the Department heads went together back to Washington.

Graham changed after the death of McCain.  He attached himself to Trump in order to have another close relationship after McCain died.  Now he is stuck on Barr and trying to make the investigation of Russia and the FISA document a huge deal.  He can read how and when it all happened if he reads that book.

Yeah, unfortunately it is quite clear by now that Comey lied.  Repeatedly.

And, the article says that Graham says that he will help Barr, not that he actually will.   

Offline Victoria33

Yeah, unfortunately it is quite clear by now that Comey lied.  Repeatedly.
And, the article says that Graham says that he will help Barr, not that he actually will.
@Sanguine

Recorded dates are facts, not lies.  Unless one has read the book, one does not know what is in it.  I have it, read it, know what is in it.  It is a factual presentation of when things happened and what they were.  Not one person in government, Democrat or Republican, has denied the truth of it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Recorded dates are facts, not lies.  Unless one has read the book, one does not know what is in it.  I have it, read it, know what is in it.  It is a factual presentation of when things happened and what they were.  Not one person in government, Democrat or Republican, has denied the truth of it.

It doesn't matter at this point.  Comey has been clearly shown to be a liar - the only reason to read his book is to help prepare the case against him.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It wasn't "factual"  when Comey lied to Trump, telling him he wasn't under investigation.

It wasn't factual, when his FBI lied by ommisision, not telling the FISA Court that the Steele dossier wasn't verified, as it was required to be when the official signs it.

And so forth. Comey was a key participant in efforts to excuse H. Clinton's "server" laxity and thejeopardy of national security, posed by the expected next President.

He was and remains a corrupt dirty cop, and history will show it.

The saying is "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth." Comey did not observe this.

Comey's book is "halfactual," insofar as it seeks to mislead, omit and cover his sorry criminal rear.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It doesn't matter at this point.  Comey has been clearly shown to be a liar - the only reason to read his book is to help prepare the case against him.

I'm glad I read down the thread before posting, because you said what I was going to say, only better.  The primary value of Comey's book is what's in it that can be used against him.  This is the risk one runs when writing a self-serving tell-all book of lies.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm glad I read down the thread before posting, because you said what I was going to say, only better.  The primary value of Comey's book is what's in it that can be used against him.  This is the risk one runs when writing a self-serving tell-all book of lies.

James Comey is a man no one would ever have heard of but for his being a made man in the Clinton Mafia.  I hope he does major time and that they use his self-serving, revisionist history book to get him.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Once the report is made public being the key phrase @mystery-ak!

:im waiting:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 04:45:18 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Once the report is made public being the key phrase!

:im waiting:

Free Beer Tomorrow.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: