Author Topic: Sara Carter ‘absolutely’ believes multiple criminal referrals will come from Horowitz probe  (Read 740 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sara Carter ‘absolutely’ believes multiple criminal referrals will come from Horowitz probe
August 22, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

During an appearance Wednesday evening on Fox News, investigative reporter Sara Carter guaranteed that, based on her sources, Department of General Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s investigation into the Obama administration will undoubtedly lead to criminal referrals.

“There will be criminal referrals,” she said to FNC host Sean Hannity. “I absolutely believe that based on the sources I’ve spoken with and the people I’ve talked to. What we have to wait and see is if the Department of Justice will actually charge these people with a crime.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/22/sara-carter-absolutely-believes-multiple-criminal-referrals-will-come-from-horowitz-probe-788443
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“I absolutely believe that based on the sources I’ve spoken with and the people I’ve talked to. What we have to wait and see is if the Department of Justice will actually charge these people with a crime.”

That's the key to it all right there! A criminal referral isn't worth spit until it is acted upon.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Gorka has 3 hours of program, from 8-21-2019, with Joe dGenova, Victoria Toensing, John Sloman, Sara Carter--

seems like these folks have been getting udates from their sources.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUphHL4R-WOdJ_OoQioYP6w/videos

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 06:59:23 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online rustynail

“I absolutely believe that",  Santa Claus is real.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The political class and super-rich in politics and media will never prosecute one of their own no matter what they do.

Since they are all corrupt and dirty as hell, they are afraid that if one of them goes down it puts them all in jeopardy. And they will never risk that.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 08:12:44 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Bill Cipher

Offline PeteS in CA

I'll save my Snoopy-Dance till the heads rolling out of the FBI and Justice Department buildings are not those of small fry.

Metaphorically, of course.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.