Author Topic: Arizona poll shows Kelly overtaking McSally  (Read 4592 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Arizona poll shows Kelly overtaking McSally
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2020, 03:36:24 pm »
Sarah Palin's blind devotion to McStain did her in, long term.  She reminds me of an abused wife, the way she stayed loyal to him after he trashed her in that campaign was appalling.  In the years after that, she did things like bitterly criticizing the AZ Republican Party for censuring McStain at a meeting of State Committeemen.

I liked her at first, tolerated her after 2008, and rejected her completely because of her bitching at the GOP of a State to which she had no connection.  Too bad because she was a hottie.

Never understood the Palin crap from the get-go. Taxing profit? Retroactively? Who the hell thought that was conservative? Everywhere she went, from Wasillla on up, somebody wound up paying more.

I think it was more about her personality, and independence tied to family which is a pretty common thing up here in the Rockies. I can't hardly swing a dead cat up in here without slapping something just like that in the face... So maybe I was immune. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2020, 03:47:44 pm »
I had a leg up on all y'all when it comes to having known about McStain since the 80's.  He was my Representative before he became my Senator.  I've watched him from the very beginning because he was "local."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2020, 03:49:10 pm »
Never understood the Palin crap from the get-go. Taxing profit? Retroactively? Who the hell thought that was conservative? Everywhere she went, from Wasillla on up, somebody wound up paying more.

I think it was more about her personality, and independence tied to family which is a pretty common thing up here in the Rockies. I can't hardly swing a dead cat up in here without slapping something just like that in the face... So maybe I was immune.

I thought her boob job looked really good.  I think she had the "hottie" factor working for her. :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2020, 03:50:55 pm »
I thought her boob job looked really good.  I think she had the "hottie" factor working for her. :whistle:

That's a great reason for endorsement.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2020, 03:50:59 pm »

That covers it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2020, 04:00:58 pm »
John Sidney McCain III is a traitor.

John Sidney McCain III is the treasonous United States Senator from Arizona. He was the Republican presidential nominee in the 2008 United States presidential election.

THE EARLY YEARS

John McCain spent his boyhood in exclusive boarding schools where staffers were paid to put up with his tirades. We all did some immature things before we matured. But with John McCain, the tirades continue today.
If John McCain had not been the son and grandson of admirals, there is scant chance he would have been admitted to the U.S. Naval Academy. Given his behavior patterns and academics, had he not been the son and grandson of admirals, there is little doubt he would have been thrown out. Instead, in 1958 he managed to graduate 894 out of 899.
Had he not been the son and grandson of admirals, there is no chance he would have been accepted into the prestigious naval flight training program over far better qualified officers. On his way to becoming a North Vietnamese ace, the aviator lost 3 expensive aircraft on routine, non-combat flights. Little was made of all that, because he was, you know, the son and grandson of admirals.

John McCain’s most horrendous loss occurred in 1967 on the USS Forrestal. Well, not horrendous for him. The starter motor switch on the A4E Skyhawk allowed fuel to pool in the engine. When the aircraft was “wet-started,” an impressive flame would shoot from the tail. It was one of the ways young hot-shots got their jollies.
Investigators and survivors took the position that John McCain deliberately wet-started to harass the F4 pilot directly behind him. The cook off launched an M34 Zuni rocket that tore through the Skyhawk’s fuel tank, released a thousand pound bomb, and ignited a fire that killed the pilot plus 167 men. Before the tally of dead and dying was complete, the son and grandson of admirals had been transferred to the USS Oriskany.

As a rising naval officer, John McCain was surrounded by rumors of numerous adulterous affairs, such as used to be called “conduct unbecoming an officer.” Author and biographer Robert Timberg has detailed several of McCain’s sexual relationships with subordinates when serving as a Squadron Leader and an Executive Officer. I think we all know such behavior is a clear violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, in other words, a crime.
When John McCain’s application to the National War College was rejected, according to noted author and researcher Joel Skousen, he whined to daddy who pulled strings with the Secretary of the Navy.

PRISONER OR HONORED GUEST?

John McCain’s 5½-year stay at the Hanoi Hilton (officially Hoa Loa Prison) has ever since been the subject of great controversy. He maintains that he was tortured and otherwise badly mistreated. One of many who disagree is Dennis Johnson, imprisoned at Hanoi and never given treatment for his broken leg.
He reports that every time he saw McCain, who was generally kept segregated, the man was clean-shaven, dressed in fresh clothes, and appeared comfortable among North Vietnamese Army officers. He adds that he frequently heard McCain’s collaborative statements broadcast over the prison’s loud speakers.

On October 26, 1967, John McCain’s A-4 Skyhawk was shot down over Hanoi. The fractures of 1 leg and both arms were reportedly due to his failure to tuck them in during ejection. According to U.S. News & World Report (May 14, 1973), John McCain didn’t wait long before offering military information in return for medical care. While an extraordinary patient at Gi Lam Hospital, he was visited by a number of dignitaries, including, to quote John McCain himself, General Vo Nguyen Giap, the national hero of Dienbienphu.

Jack McLamb is a highly respected name in law enforcement circles. After 9 years of clandestine operations in Cambodia and unmentionable areas, he returned home to Phoenix where he became one of the most decorated police officers on record. Twice McLamb was named Officer of the Year. He went on to become an FBI hostage negotiator. This man has stated that every one of the many former POWs he has talked with consider McCain a traitor.
States McLamb, “He was never tortured…The Vietnamese Communists called him the Songbird, that’s his code name, Songbird McCain, because he just came into the camp singing and telling them everything they wanted to know.” McLamb further quotes former POWs as saying John McCain starred in 32 propaganda videos in which he denounced his country and comrades.

The Glavnoje Razvedyvatel’noje Upravlenije is the Soviet’s military intelligence division. Numerous sources confirm that during the Nam Era, the English-speaking Vietnamese who conducted interrogations of American prisoners were always overseen by Russian GRU officers. The ranking GRU officer at the Hanoi Hilton had a multilingual teenage son who was tasked with translating all interrogation reports into Russian. He would become known only as T. According to T who interpreted all interrogations and notes pertaining to John McCain during the latter’s stay from December, 1969, to March 1973, when a well-fed looking McCain’s was released, privileges were extended. These included time at a furnished apartment in Hanoi – furnished with 2 prostitutes. John McCain would attribute such absences to solitary confinement.

It has been widely reported that following his father’s appointment as CINCPAC Commander-in-Chief of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater of operations, John McCain was offered an immediate parole. John McCain insists that he refused such a preference. Others insist that his father refused to allow such a preference. In any event, such an offer would have required the approval of the Soviet masters, and T would have seen documentation. He has no recollection of such an offer.

In 1991 the Soviet Union was in a state of collapse. People and things were up for grabs. During that thaw, a mass document swap took place between the KGB and CIA. All T’s translations were included. If these dots are really connected, it is small wonder that John McCain had fought consistently to keep all files sealed, block any attempts to retrieve POWs, and establish the friendliest of relations with his former tormentors.

It is public record that Admiral McCain was on hand to greet his son upon return. According to Major Mark A. Smith (USA Retired), a Green Beret and former POW, a trusted friend of his accompanied the Admiral that day. Later, when the friend referred to that meeting, John McCain became enraged, volunteered that he had received “no special treatment,” and then denied that his father was there.

In 1989 legislation known as The Truth Bill was introduced in the U.S. House. It required the Department of Defense to publish the names and information on all unaccounted for POWs, MIAs, and KIAs in WW II, the Korean War, and Vietnam.

It languished and was resurrected 2 years later. Then came the John McCain Bill, promptly enacted, that blocked such information. The DoD does not even have to acknowledge confirmed sightings of live Americans.

TEMPER AND TEMPERAMENT

The senator’s temper and temperament remain in question. His biographer quotes him: “At the smallest provocation I would go off into a mad frenzy, and then suddenly crash to the floor unconscious.” Has he moderated over time? Apparently. Somewhat. Senators who have had John McCain scream hyphenated obscenities at them nose-to-nose include Rick Santorum, Richard Shelby, Thad Cochran, and James Inhofe. Most colleagues decline comment. The man has been called psychologically unstable.

BIRDS OF A FEATHER?

Eleven years ago John McCain loudly defended the glorious hero of the Vietnam War, John Kerry. That would be the young naval officer who hid out in an office until he took command of a river patrol boat for a few weeks. He put in for a purple heart every time he got a scratch or bruise. With 3 of those, he rotated out with the intention of running for public office as a war hero.

When Kerry saw the level of anti-war sentiment, he quickly morphed into an anti-war hero running for public office and later married the widow of an extremely wealthy, conservative senator who died under highly suspicious circumstances.

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth have not died. Their affiliate is Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain, headed by former Sergeant Ted Sampley, who also serves as vice-president of the half-million member Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Rally.
Sampley has spent years working toward the return of Vietnam era MIAs and POWs abandoned by our government (which is invariably the case at a war’s end). McCain has thwarted him at every turn, dismissing 1,600 credible first hand sightings, 14,000 second hand sightings, and countless radio intercepts that supported the observations.

In 1991 a Senate Select Committee held hearings on the subject of Vietnam POWs. Tracy Usry, honored Vietnam veteran and former chief investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, testified that American POWs were routinely interrogated by Soviet intelligence officers. Several times, an enraged John McCain interrupted, shouting that, “…none of the returned U.S. POWs released by Vietnam was ever interrogated by the Soviets.” He knew better. So apparently did Bui Tin, former Senior Colonel, NVA, who testified that he had been privy to all Soviet documents pertaining to American prisoners. He supported Usry, refuted McCain, and offered his personal records as added proof.
In short order, Usry and all participating staff members were fired. Jack Wheeler, Republicon insider and master strategist attributed that to McCain’s behind-the-scenes pressuring.

Add to that McCain’s despicable treatment of families of POWs. Is that based on guilt or is the man simply despicable?

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2020, 04:16:42 pm »
That's a great reason for endorsement.  *****rollingeyes*****

I figured at the time that since BJ Clinton got the "wet panty vote," it was OK for me to use her looks as a reason to vote for her... 888mouth
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2020, 04:19:11 pm »
I figured at the time that since BJ Clinton got the "wet panty vote," it was OK for me to use her looks as a reason to vote for her... 888mouth

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2020, 04:30:58 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2020, 04:34:05 pm »
That picture makes me :mauslaff:

Not me.  That picture makes me want to puke and reminds me of what he's gotten away with, especially on Epstein island.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2020, 04:37:27 pm »

John Sidney McCain III is the treasonous United States Senator from Arizona. He was the Republican presidential nominee in the 2008 United States presidential election.

THE EARLY YEARS

John McCain spent his boyhood in exclusive boarding schools where staffers were paid to put up with his tirades. We all did some immature things before we matured. But with John McCain, the tirades continue today.
If John McCain had not been the son and grandson of admirals, there is scant chance he would have been admitted to the U.S. Naval Academy. Given his behavior patterns and academics, had he not been the son and grandson of admirals, there is little doubt he would have been thrown out. Instead, in 1958 he managed to graduate 894 out of 899.
Had he not been the son and grandson of admirals, there is no chance he would have been accepted into the prestigious naval flight training program over far better qualified officers. On his way to becoming a North Vietnamese ace, the aviator lost 3 expensive aircraft on routine, non-combat flights. Little was made of all that, because he was, you know, the son and grandson of admirals.

John McCain’s most horrendous loss occurred in 1967 on the USS Forrestal. Well, not horrendous for him. The starter motor switch on the A4E Skyhawk allowed fuel to pool in the engine. When the aircraft was “wet-started,” an impressive flame would shoot from the tail. It was one of the ways young hot-shots got their jollies.
Investigators and survivors took the position that John McCain deliberately wet-started to harass the F4 pilot directly behind him. The cook off launched an M34 Zuni rocket that tore through the Skyhawk’s fuel tank, released a thousand pound bomb, and ignited a fire that killed the pilot plus 167 men. Before the tally of dead and dying was complete, the son and grandson of admirals had been transferred to the USS Oriskany.

As a rising naval officer, John McCain was surrounded by rumors of numerous adulterous affairs, such as used to be called “conduct unbecoming an officer.” Author and biographer Robert Timberg has detailed several of McCain’s sexual relationships with subordinates when serving as a Squadron Leader and an Executive Officer. I think we all know such behavior is a clear violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, in other words, a crime.
When John McCain’s application to the National War College was rejected, according to noted author and researcher Joel Skousen, he whined to daddy who pulled strings with the Secretary of the Navy.

PRISONER OR HONORED GUEST?

John McCain’s 5½-year stay at the Hanoi Hilton (officially Hoa Loa Prison) has ever since been the subject of great controversy. He maintains that he was tortured and otherwise badly mistreated. One of many who disagree is Dennis Johnson, imprisoned at Hanoi and never given treatment for his broken leg.
He reports that every time he saw McCain, who was generally kept segregated, the man was clean-shaven, dressed in fresh clothes, and appeared comfortable among North Vietnamese Army officers. He adds that he frequently heard McCain’s collaborative statements broadcast over the prison’s loud speakers.

On October 26, 1967, John McCain’s A-4 Skyhawk was shot down over Hanoi. The fractures of 1 leg and both arms were reportedly due to his failure to tuck them in during ejection. According to U.S. News & World Report (May 14, 1973), John McCain didn’t wait long before offering military information in return for medical care. While an extraordinary patient at Gi Lam Hospital, he was visited by a number of dignitaries, including, to quote John McCain himself, General Vo Nguyen Giap, the national hero of Dienbienphu.

Jack McLamb is a highly respected name in law enforcement circles. After 9 years of clandestine operations in Cambodia and unmentionable areas, he returned home to Phoenix where he became one of the most decorated police officers on record. Twice McLamb was named Officer of the Year. He went on to become an FBI hostage negotiator. This man has stated that every one of the many former POWs he has talked with consider McCain a traitor.
States McLamb, “He was never tortured…The Vietnamese Communists called him the Songbird, that’s his code name, Songbird McCain, because he just came into the camp singing and telling them everything they wanted to know.” McLamb further quotes former POWs as saying John McCain starred in 32 propaganda videos in which he denounced his country and comrades.

The Glavnoje Razvedyvatel’noje Upravlenije is the Soviet’s military intelligence division. Numerous sources confirm that during the Nam Era, the English-speaking Vietnamese who conducted interrogations of American prisoners were always overseen by Russian GRU officers. The ranking GRU officer at the Hanoi Hilton had a multilingual teenage son who was tasked with translating all interrogation reports into Russian. He would become known only as T. According to T who interpreted all interrogations and notes pertaining to John McCain during the latter’s stay from December, 1969, to March 1973, when a well-fed looking McCain’s was released, privileges were extended. These included time at a furnished apartment in Hanoi – furnished with 2 prostitutes. John McCain would attribute such absences to solitary confinement.

It has been widely reported that following his father’s appointment as CINCPAC Commander-in-Chief of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater of operations, John McCain was offered an immediate parole. John McCain insists that he refused such a preference. Others insist that his father refused to allow such a preference. In any event, such an offer would have required the approval of the Soviet masters, and T would have seen documentation. He has no recollection of such an offer.

In 1991 the Soviet Union was in a state of collapse. People and things were up for grabs. During that thaw, a mass document swap took place between the KGB and CIA. All T’s translations were included. If these dots are really connected, it is small wonder that John McCain had fought consistently to keep all files sealed, block any attempts to retrieve POWs, and establish the friendliest of relations with his former tormentors.

It is public record that Admiral McCain was on hand to greet his son upon return. According to Major Mark A. Smith (USA Retired), a Green Beret and former POW, a trusted friend of his accompanied the Admiral that day. Later, when the friend referred to that meeting, John McCain became enraged, volunteered that he had received “no special treatment,” and then denied that his father was there.

In 1989 legislation known as The Truth Bill was introduced in the U.S. House. It required the Department of Defense to publish the names and information on all unaccounted for POWs, MIAs, and KIAs in WW II, the Korean War, and Vietnam.

It languished and was resurrected 2 years later. Then came the John McCain Bill, promptly enacted, that blocked such information. The DoD does not even have to acknowledge confirmed sightings of live Americans.

TEMPER AND TEMPERAMENT

The senator’s temper and temperament remain in question. His biographer quotes him: “At the smallest provocation I would go off into a mad frenzy, and then suddenly crash to the floor unconscious.” Has he moderated over time? Apparently. Somewhat. Senators who have had John McCain scream hyphenated obscenities at them nose-to-nose include Rick Santorum, Richard Shelby, Thad Cochran, and James Inhofe. Most colleagues decline comment. The man has been called psychologically unstable.

BIRDS OF A FEATHER?

Eleven years ago John McCain loudly defended the glorious hero of the Vietnam War, John Kerry. That would be the young naval officer who hid out in an office until he took command of a river patrol boat for a few weeks. He put in for a purple heart every time he got a scratch or bruise. With 3 of those, he rotated out with the intention of running for public office as a war hero.

When Kerry saw the level of anti-war sentiment, he quickly morphed into an anti-war hero running for public office and later married the widow of an extremely wealthy, conservative senator who died under highly suspicious circumstances.

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth have not died. Their affiliate is Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain, headed by former Sergeant Ted Sampley, who also serves as vice-president of the half-million member Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Rally.
Sampley has spent years working toward the return of Vietnam era MIAs and POWs abandoned by our government (which is invariably the case at a war’s end). McCain has thwarted him at every turn, dismissing 1,600 credible first hand sightings, 14,000 second hand sightings, and countless radio intercepts that supported the observations.

In 1991 a Senate Select Committee held hearings on the subject of Vietnam POWs. Tracy Usry, honored Vietnam veteran and former chief investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, testified that American POWs were routinely interrogated by Soviet intelligence officers. Several times, an enraged John McCain interrupted, shouting that, “…none of the returned U.S. POWs released by Vietnam was ever interrogated by the Soviets.” He knew better. So apparently did Bui Tin, former Senior Colonel, NVA, who testified that he had been privy to all Soviet documents pertaining to American prisoners. He supported Usry, refuted McCain, and offered his personal records as added proof.
In short order, Usry and all participating staff members were fired. Jack Wheeler, Republicon insider and master strategist attributed that to McCain’s behind-the-scenes pressuring.

Add to that McCain’s despicable treatment of families of POWs. Is that based on guilt or is the man simply despicable?

Excellent post!!  TRUTH 

Just an idea -- Maybe TBR needs to start a thread entitled "Traitors" of the U.S. --- this could be the first name on the topic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2020, 04:55:00 pm »
Excellent post!!  TRUTH 

Just an idea -- Maybe TBR needs to start a thread entitled "Traitors" of the U.S. --- this could be the first name on the topic.

Go ahead and do it, maybe in "Scandals?"  Wherever you put it, ping me and I'll sticky it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2020, 07:12:37 pm »
[...

Here is a map showing how the aircraft were positioned that morning before the planned strike:

There were no F-4s behind any of the A-4s. The circled F-4 is the one from which the Zuni racket accidentally fired (a known electrical defect with the Zuni). One of the two circled A-4s is the one McCain was piloting. The A-4s engines exhausted over the side of the carrier, not toward the center of the aft flight deck or toward any plane. IOW, however McCain started his engine, his exhaust could not have caused the Zuni to fire, nor could his exhaust have started the fuel fire (another variant of this CT). When the Zuni struck one of the two A-4s, it knocked off a bomb and all or part of the Zuni flew into the ocean. The Zuni's exhaust did blast toward the center of the aft flight deck and that is what ignited the spilled jet fuel.

I have zero love for John McCain III, but this stupidly false CT about the Forrestal fire serves no useful purpose.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 07:25:19 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2020, 07:26:44 pm »
Here is a map showing how the aircraft were positioned that morning before the planned strike:

There were no F-4s behind any of the A-4s. The circled F-4 is the one from which the Zuni racket accidentally fired (a known electrical defect with the Zuni). One of the two circled A-4s is the one McCain was piloting. The A-4s engines exhausted over the side of the carrier, not toward the center of the aft flight deck or toward any plane. IOW, however McCain started his engine, his exhaust could not have caused the Zuni to fire, nor could his exhaust have started the fuel fire (another variant of this CT). When the Zuni struck one of the two A-4s, it knocked off a bomb and all or part of the Zuni flew into the ocean. The Zuni's exhaust did blast toward the center of the aft flight deck and that is what ignited the spilled jet fuel.

I have zero love for John McCain III, but this stupidly false CT about the Forrestal fire serves no useful purpose.

Where and when did the controversy begin?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 07:30:59 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2020, 07:29:25 pm »
Where and hen di the controversy begin?

It got going because the anecdote about the Forrestal disaster fits very well into things we already knew about McStain's ugly "character."
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2020, 08:12:56 pm »
Where and when did the controversy begin?

It got going because the anecdote about the Forrestal disaster fits very well into things we already knew about McStain's ugly "character."

I really do not know when this McCain Started the Forrestal Fire and Admiral Daddy Covered It Up CT started, but I first saw one of the variants  back in the mid-00s. I don't know whether the dude(tte) who started it believed it or thought it would be cool to troll conservatives with it but like Cyber said, the appeal is that it fits so well the kind of thing many want to believe concerning John McCain III.

FWIW, John McCain Sr. was an Admiral and was a carrier operations guru who died very shortly after WW2 ended in the PTO. His son, John McCain Jr., was also an Admiral, having served well in submarines in WW2 and for much of the latter 1940s and into the 1950s.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2020, 08:17:59 pm »
I really do not know when this McCain Started the Forrestal Fire and Admiral Daddy Covered It Up CT started, but I first saw one of the variants  back in the mid-00s. I don't know whether the dude(tte) who started it believed it or thought it would be cool to troll conservatives with it but like Cyber said, the appeal is that it fits so well the kind of thing many want to believe concerning John McCain III.

FWIW, John McCain Sr. was an Admiral and was a carrier operations guru who died very shortly after WW2 ended in the PTO. His son, John McCain Jr., was also an Admiral, having served well in submarines in WW2 and for much of the latter 1940s and into the 1950s.

The Navel Vessel is named after McCain the eldest.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2020, 08:18:50 pm »

:yowsa: It's a crying damned shame what John Sidney McCainIII has done to the family name!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2020, 08:19:27 pm »
McCain isn't the issue on this thread, much as we disliked him. Now we're stuck with the gun-grabbing idiot Kelly as U.S. Senator.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2020, 08:28:24 pm »
McCain isn't the issue on this thread, much as we disliked him. Now we're stuck with the gun-grabbing idiot Kelly as U.S. Senator.

Is it OK if I say McStain was the cause of the poor environment for Republicans get elected?  See, I think I'm the one who started it.

I do agree, so let's drop it....
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2020, 08:44:03 pm »
The Navel Vessel is named after McCain the eldest.

It was originally named for Sr. and Jr.. In 2018 the ship was re-dedicated and III was added as a namesake.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2020, 08:48:06 pm »
It was originally named for Sr. and Jr.. In 2018 the ship was re-dedicated and III was added as a namesake.

That was right after the three-sticks assumed room temperature, IIRC.  The whole family was a real piece of work, with the widow and daughter endorsing Badfinger Biteme over the man who gave Pappy a State Funeral.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 08:49:06 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2020, 08:51:40 pm »

You ever seen the movie Shooter with Mark Wahlberg?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2020, 09:19:14 pm »
You're right, @Cyber Liberty  and you certainly know better than most of us how McCain crapped on the AZ GOP and politics in general in your state.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2020, 04:28:40 am »

@Bigun....can you supply a link.  I have not been able to locate this.