Author Topic: Arizona poll shows Kelly overtaking McSally  (Read 4590 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arizona poll shows Kelly overtaking McSally
« on: August 20, 2019, 03:02:50 pm »
By Reid Wilson - 08/20/19 06:01 AM EDT

Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) trails her Democratic opponent for the first time, according to a new survey, as President Trump's approval rating falls in the key swing state.

Retired astronaut Mark Kelly leads McSally, the retired fighter pilot-turned-politician, by a 46 percent to 41 percent margin, according to the poll conducted by OH Predictive Insights, a Phoenix-based pollster, and released first to The Hill.

The survey represents the first time this year that OH Predictive Insights has shown Kelly leading McSally. In February, the firm showed McSally leading by 2 percentage points. In May, McSally led by a single point.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/458031-arizona-poll-shows-kelly-overtaking-mcsally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Arizona poll shows Kelly overtaking McSally
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 07:41:12 pm »
It was bound to be close, no matter who is against her.  Her House record is not very good (having come from a liberal District), and one false move will collapse her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 12:25:04 am »
Kelly sounds like a disaster to me.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 12:35:29 am »
Kelly sounds like a disaster to me.

And Arizona voters bought McCain's "hero" act for decades.  Kelly can see the plum opportunity he has to play the "astronaut hero" act, and that's why he has a chance despite his well-known hatred of guns.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 12:44:17 am »
And Arizona voters bought McCain's "hero" act for decades.  Kelly can see the plum opportunity he has to play the "astronaut hero" act, and that's why he has a chance despite his well-known hatred of guns.

Having your wife take one to the head doesn't hurt your cause either and he has played that to the max.

As for McCain.....I could never stand the guy. 

When they nominated him in 2008, I cried.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 01:05:36 am »
Having your wife take one to the head doesn't hurt your cause either and he has played that to the max.

Yes, 2008 was my angst, but writ nationwide.  I was the least disappointed person in the world during that whole fiasco, that jerk had been toying with the emotions of the people of AZ for decades, and that was the cherry on the top of the pile of dog doo.

Before McStain was a Senator, he was my Congressman so I'm a longtime "fan."  And, on another thread I noted before Sinema was my Senator, and she too, was my Congressperson.  Lucky in love, unlucky in my politics, eh?  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2020, 02:14:15 pm »
Democrat caught in a lie. Film at 11.
Dem Senate Candidate Kelly Wanted Ex-Wife Jailed Amid Custody Dispute
Court records contradict autobiographical claims of an ‘amicable’ divorce
Alana Goodman - October 30, 2020 9:05 PM

Arizona Democratic Senate candidate Mark Kelly made an odd request years after his 2004 divorce: The famed astronaut petitioned a Texas court in 2010 to sentence his ex-wife to 6 months in jail and 10 years of supervised release after she moved to a new town a few miles outside of their children’s school district.

The court records from Galveston County, Texas—which include recriminations from both sides and detail a lengthy custody dispute—show that Kelly claimed his ex-wife Amy’s move was a violation of their custody agreement.

The documents, which include a temporary restraining order issued against Kelly in 2004, appear to contradict his description of the divorce as "amicable" in his 2011 autobiography. The order was never served, according to Kelly's campaign. ...

The astronaut-turned-businessman who claims to have a net worth up to $27 million also requested that his ex-wife pay his attorney's fees if the dispute went to trial. She submitted a notice to the court days later saying that she had filed for bankruptcy the prior month.

Kelly has said he met his current wife, former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, at a leadership seminar in China in 2003. His first wife, Amy Kelly, filed for divorce in June 2004. ...
Free Beacon

How Bidenesque of him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2020, 03:13:23 pm »
Leftists in AZ didn't give a crap that McStain dumped the wife who stood by him while he was a POW in order to marry the Beer Baroness, so why would they care about the loony astronaut's predilections?
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2020, 04:44:37 am »
I am thinking of starting a thread on McCain to get as much information as possible about him and what he did.

As I've repeated....I never liked the guy.  He was very inconsistent.  He almost seemed to have a chemical imbalance.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2020, 05:25:47 am »
I am thinking of starting a thread on McCain to get as much information as possible about him and what he did.

As I've repeated....I never liked the guy.  He was very inconsistent.  He almost seemed to have a chemical imbalance.

I'm the right guy to ask...I was part of the Recall McCain committee, back before 9/11/2001.  But I want to think about it a bit, to get a feel for the most egregious examples of his perfidy.  They are legion.  He was the biggest sore loser in the Senate, yet he threw the Election to O'Bastard in 2008.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 05:39:12 am »
I'm the right guy to ask...I was part of the Recall McCain committee, back before 9/11/2001.  But I want to think about it a bit, to get a feel for the most egregious examples of his perfidy.  They are legion.  He was the biggest sore loser in the Senate, yet he threw the Election to O'Bastard in 2008.

He was hard core Conservative till the 2000 election. something happened right there and he turned 180 degrees. From then on he hated conservatism with a passion and fell in bed with the moderates.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2020, 06:53:11 am »
He was hard core Conservative till the 2000 election. something happened right there and he turned 180 degrees. From then on he hated conservatism with a passion and fell in bed with the moderates.

No, he was crooked since before he was Senator.  Every "conservative" thing he ever did since entering politics (as Congressman for the district I moved into in Phoenix, BTW) has had some hidden leftist hook in it.  He sacrificed fellow POWs that were still being held by Vietnam after the war in order to be a part of "normalizing" relations with that decrepit, God forsaken excuse of a country.  That was before Bush deprived him of "his turn" to be Preezy of the United Steezy.

I'm not going into his military record, because I was never in the service and cannot relate to his experiences there, but he was a snake in the grass to the wife who stood by him for years.  Shortly after he got off the plain from Hanoi he dumped her for the younger, much richer beer distributor heiress in Phoenix.  His evil just grew from that point. 

I'll give him this:  I don't think he was responsible for the Forrestal disaster, even though he was an insanely reckless pilot who disobeyed orders to stay clear of a SAM site that shot him down.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2020, 06:55:40 am »
No, he was crooked since before he was Senator.  Every "conservative" thing he ever did since entering politics (as Congressman for the district I moved into in Phoenix, BTW) has had some hidden leftist hook in it.  He sacrificed fellow POWs that were still being held by Vietnam after the war in order to be a part of "normalizing" relations with that decrepit, God forsaken excuse of a country.  That was before Bush deprived him of "his turn" to be Preezy of the United Steezy.

I'm not going into his military record, because I was never in the service and cannot relate to his experiences there, but he was a snake in the grass to the wife who stood by him for years.  Shortly after he got off the plain from Hanoi he dumped her for the younger, much richer beer distributor heiress in Phoenix.  His evil just grew from that point. 

I'll give him this:  I don't think he was responsible for the Forrestal disaster, even though he was an insanely reckless pilot who disobeyed orders to stay clear of a SAM site that shot him down.

Dunno all that... All I can see from way over here is when he came out of the closet in 2k.... I noticed that bigtime.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2020, 07:07:07 am »
Dunno all that... All I can see from way over here is when he came out of the closet in 2k.... I noticed that bigtime.

Yes, that is correct.  Before then, people in the other 49 thought we were just being cranky about McStain.

To the Original Topic:  Arizonans who thought McStain was the best thing since sliced beer and canned bread are thrilled to death to have a real live Astronaut (Swoon!) as a new Senator.  This is the utter bullshit I've been dealing with for the past 40 years in AZ politics.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 07:10:45 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2020, 07:19:39 am »
Yes, that is correct.  Before then, people in the other 49 thought we were just being cranky about McStain.

To the Original Topic:  Arizonans who thought McStain was the best thing since sliced beer and canned bread are thrilled to death to have a real live Astronaut (Swoon!) as a new Senator.  This is the utter bullshit I've been dealing with for the past 40 years in AZ politics.

Whee! :whistle: :shrug: *****rollingeyes*****

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2020, 02:19:40 pm »
By Reid Wilson - 08/20/19 06:01 AM EDT

Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) trails her Democratic opponent for the first time, according to a new survey, as President Trump's approval rating falls in the key swing state.

Retired astronaut Mark Kelly leads McSally, the retired fighter pilot-turned-politician, by a 46 percent to 41 percent margin, according to the poll conducted by OH Predictive Insights, a Phoenix-based pollster, and released first to The Hill.

The survey represents the first time this year that OH Predictive Insights has shown Kelly leading McSally. In February, the firm showed McSally leading by 2 percentage points. In May, McSally led by a single point.

@mystery-ak

Not to worry. Soon our masters in the Dim Party will decide to save America all the expense and heartbreak of elections,and just start appointing our "leaders".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2020, 02:21:14 pm »

@HikerGuy83

That's odd. I always wanted to make HIM cry,but never had the chance.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2020, 02:25:02 pm »

Kelly has said he met his current wife, former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, at a leadership seminar in China in 2003.

@mountaineer

He and his wife met at a communist indoctrination and training camp in China.

How "fitting"!

Does anyone have a list of fellow attendees/traitors?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2020, 02:26:38 pm »
Leftists in AZ didn't give a crap that McStain dumped the wife who stood by him while he was a POW in order to marry the Beer Baroness, so why would they care about the loony astronaut's predilections?

@Cyber Liberty

I honestly don't think it makes a damn bit of difference who the voters vote for in Arizona,the winner is always from a list of the "chosen few" the people who run the state want elected.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2020, 05:26:43 am »
@HikerGuy83

That's odd. I always wanted to make HIM cry,but never had the chance.

I tend to tear up when I take a shot to the groin.

McCain was not my idea of a good president or candidate.

While I liked Palin...she wasn't ready for prime time.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2020, 01:27:22 pm »
I tend to tear up when I take a shot to the groin.

McCain was not my idea of a good president or candidate.

While I liked Palin...she wasn't ready for prime time.

Sarah Palin's blind devotion to McStain did her in, long term.  She reminds me of an abused wife, the way she stayed loyal to him after he trashed her in that campaign was appalling.  In the years after that, she did things like bitterly criticizing the AZ Republican Party for censuring McStain at a meeting of State Committeemen.

I liked her at first, tolerated her after 2008, and rejected her completely because of her bitching at the GOP of a State to which she had no connection.  Too bad because she was a hottie.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2020, 03:07:37 pm »

I've been around that barn a couple of times on my previous discussion site home. Simply looking at the "map" showing where planes for the strike were positioned, where the F-4 was from which the rocket errantly launched, where McCain's plane was located, and which way planes' engine exhausts were pointed should suffice to show that neither McCain's plane nor any of the other A-4s around him could have ignited the jet fuel spilling from the A-4 the rocket had hit.

I thoroughly understand the dislike and disgust for McCain, and share much of it, but no combination of hatred and and disgust can make that physical impossibility possible. OTOH, the Armchair Admiral (or whatever the guy's actual rank) who overruled the Forrestal's captain and ordered the air group to use bombs that were known to be dangerously defective (due to age, improper storage, and consequent deterioration) ...  8888madkitty  :MiniGun:  8888madkitty
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2020, 03:21:49 pm »

@roamer_1, I was vaguely of McCain during the Reagan years, but he didn't get onto my radar screen until the 2000 R primary when he lashed out at groups who urged voting for someone else, and then his revenge against them, McCain-Feingold. Then there was his bitter-spite-driven helping bleep over GWB judicial appointees ... come 2008 I voted against Obama by voting "for" the only possibly viable alternative to him and his horrific policies (in the event, I under estimated how awful Obama would be). I "get" that many disagree with that kind of thinking, and the "lesser of two evils" is still evil. OTOH, that "lesser" will leave behind less "evil" to be undone, as is the case of Obama's @#$%.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2020, 03:31:21 pm »
@roamer_1, I was vaguely of McCain during the Reagan years, but he didn't get onto my radar screen until the 2000 R primary when he lashed out at groups who urged voting for someone else, and then his revenge against them, McCain-Feingold. Then there was his bitter-spite-driven helping bleep over GWB judicial appointees ... come 2008 I voted against Obama by voting "for" the only possibly viable alternative to him and his horrific policies (in the event, I under estimated how awful Obama would be). I "get" that many disagree with that kind of thinking, and the "lesser of two evils" is still evil. OTOH, that "lesser" will leave behind less "evil" to be undone, as is the case of Obama's @#$%.

There ain't a worse betrayer to everything conservative than John Friggin McAin't. There ain't no way no how I would have ever voted for that particular sombich, regardless of cost... Followed closely by Romney, btw. There is a reason I haven't voted for a Republican since 07.