Author Topic: Sanders, Warren Ask Black Christians to Put Their Faith in Government  (Read 278 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sanders, Warren Ask Black Christians to Put Their Faith in Government
Sanders: 'The Bible, if it is about anything, is about justice'

David Rutz - August 19, 2019 5:00 AM

ATLANTA—In front of a crowd of black Christian millennials on Saturday, a pair of leading 2020 Democratic candidates asked the faithful to put their trust in the government.

Left-wing darlings Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) appeared back-to-back at a presidential forum put on by Black Church PAC, a day after three other Democratic hopefuls attended the same Young Leaders Conference in Atlanta.

Addressing an audience sporting t-shirts with phrases like "Saved But Not Soft" and "God Made Me, Jesus Saved Me," they discussed their plans to cancel student debt, enact gun control, battle white nationalism, and expand health care coverage—both candidates want to eliminate private insurance in favor of a single-payer system—at times invoking their own religious backgrounds.

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/sanders-warren-ask-black-christians-to-put-their-faith-in-government/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Sanders, Warren Ask Black Christians to Put Their Faith in Government
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 11:50:49 pm »
They have been putting their faith in government since the Great Society.

With terrible results
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bilo

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 12:12:46 am »
They have been putting their faith in government since the Great Society.

With terrible results

Isn't that what happens to everyone who looks to govt to solve all their problems? It's gotten so bad that without even knowing it many leftists have now joined a religion of govt. Govt. is their god. The elected politicians are their priesthood. Of course like all false religions they must have their inquisitors who punish all non-believers which are our current educational system, media and activist judges who enforce the PC thinking.

If Trump doesn't win in a landslide we really are lost as a country. These leftists are evil. They would deny my God given rights, or if you prefer my natural rights. I have no desire to live out my days under their yoke.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 01:13:36 am »
This country was founded on doing the exact opposite and put your trust in God and yourself, not government.  These jerks need to read what is on US currency.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 01:28:48 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington