Author Topic: GOP wins crushing victory in 2 Special Elections (PA & SC).  (Read 236 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
GOP wins crushing victory in 2 Special Elections (PA & SC).
« on: August 21, 2019, 04:07:32 pm »
GOP wins crushing victory in 2 Special Elections (PA & SC).

08/20/2019 | PA SOS

Those of you who spend a lot of time wringing your hands over these worthless current polls would do well to take a look at what is actually happening of late in this country.

GOP won two state legislative special elections tonight by crushing margins:

Republican David Rowe Defeated Democrat Jennifer Rager-Kay in the 85th Legislative District in Pennsylvania by a 62.62%-37.38% Margin. This is a R+18 seat, and Rowe won by 25 points.

Republican Patrick Haddon defeated Democrat Carrie Counton 60.99% - 39.01% in South Carolina Legislative District 19. This is a R+13 seat, and Haddon won by 21 points.

Prior to last night:

Seats flipped from D to R: Minnesota State Senate District 11 (February 5) Connecticut State Senate District 6 (February 26) Connecticut House of Representatives District 99 (February 26) Kentucky State Senate District 31 (March 5)

Seats flipped from R to D Pennsylvania State Senate District 37 (April 2)

Seats flipped from R to I Louisiana House of Representatives District 62 (March 30)

https://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/

https://ballotpedia.org/South_Carolina_House_of_Representatives_District_19
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: GOP wins crushing victory in 2 Special Elections (PA & SC).
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 04:11:24 pm »
 :thumbsup: