Author Topic: MSNBC Guest Tiffany Cross: ‘I Highly Doubt’ Anybody at a MAGA Rally Can Find Greenland on a Map  (Read 1521 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
obtuse adjective
ob·​tuse | \ äb-ˈtüs
, əb-, -ˈtyüs\
obtuser; obtusest
Definition of obtuse

1a : not pointed or acute : blunt
b(1) of an angle : exceeding 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees
(2) : having an obtuse angle an obtuse triangle — see triangle illustration
c of a leaf : rounded at the free end
2a : lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : insensitive, stupid He is too obtuse to take a hint.
b : difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expression It is also, unfortunately, ill-written, and at times obtuse and often trivial.— Shirley Hazzard

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/obtuse

oaf noun
\ ˈōf
\
plural oafs
Definition of oaf

1 : a stupid person : boob a thoughtless, clueless oaf — New York Times
2 : a big clumsy slow-witted person Get out of my way, you big oaf.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oafish

LMAO....He may be obtuse, but he a'int stupid.  The Trump crowd is a laugh a minute
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

LMAO....He may be obtuse, but he a'int stupid.  The Trump crowd is a laugh a minute

Words mean things sometimes...  :shrug:
 :beer:

Offline PeteS in CA

---------------------------
Greenland is largely autonomous as a consequence of self-governing actions granted by the Danes.
It is similar to how India evolved from the British Raj to independence in 1947 via gradual concessions from Commons and Lords.

That is not news to me, but while independence may be in their future, Greenland is not currently independent of Denmark. I spoke of the present, of which Tiffany Cross evidenced ignorance, not the indeterminate future.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

He knows how to get his opponents spewing steam out of every orifice, totally irrational and unbalanced.  And anyone here thinks Joe Biden or Elizabeth Warren stand a moment's chance in a debate with Trump, and you just haven't been paying attention.  He will steamroll both!

That is a great word picture! 888high58888  :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Greenland's probably one of the most recognizable locations on any map as it is, and every elementary school classroom has a map of the world in it.

@jmyrlefuller

A universal truth that says a lot more about HER than it does Trump voters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

It's typical of idiots to take a secondary definition in order to enforce the wrong POV  because it happens to THEIR POV,and they are in love with being wrong.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Words mean things sometimes...  :shrug:
 :beer:

@roamer_1

Too bad you only like the ones that reinforce your brain farts.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@roamer_1

Too bad you only like the ones that reinforce your brain farts.

88devil

Online roamer_1

@catfish1957

It's typical of idiots to take a secondary definition in order to enforce the wrong POV  because it happens to THEIR POV,and they are in love with being wrong.

So... Dunno how to use a dictionary much huh?
So we have to use the primary definition that means he's not too sharp?
I'm alright with that.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Online corbe

It's getting deep in here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

Insult removed.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 03:22:57 pm by MOD4 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Insult removed.

I thought the rules of the forum were that you could mock anybody and anything you want.....so long it's not a member of this forum.

There's not an ounce of difference between a Christian, the POTUS, AOC or The First Lay, who the admistration condones being referred to as  "... a fine piece of ass".

Here you have insulted @sneakypete.  Twice in two sentences.

Control yourself.   

Maybe the Houston Astros just aren't that good?   I know the NATS sure aren't.

@mystery-ak   @Cyber Liberty @Sanguine @catfish1957
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 03:23:37 pm by MOD4 »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Given the state of todays education system compared to when I was in school...I'll find Greenland blindfolded before this twit finds it with both eyes open.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Absalom

Tired of people talking about how stupid Trump is.  The man is not stupid.  He can be oafish in his personality, and obtuse, which I attribute to his high level of wealth and lifestyle.
The simple fact is that he spent a fraction of the money Clinton did to win.  He took the lead handily from Jeb Bush and spent a paltry sum while Bush spent $100 million+ to get 1%.
He knows how to get his opponents spewing steam out of every orifice, totally irrational and unbalanced.  And anyone here thinks Joe Biden or Elizabeth Warren stand a moment's chance in a debate with Trump, and you just haven't been paying attention.  He will steamroll both!
--------------------------
As an opinion site, all are certainly entitled.
Yet who knows a child better than his Mother, who labeled him
incorrigible at 12 years and nothing has changed since. Nothing!
His words define him as well as his actions/non-actions!!!
All those elected are given the benefit of the doubt while in office but
it is history that renders the verdict as it did w/Andrew Jackson,
Woodrow Wilson, Herbert Hoover among several.
We'll see what verdict it delivers on Trump!
Suggest those applauding his performance to date, put aside the 
excuses while reflecting long and hard!!!

Offline Night Hides Not

Given the state of todays education system compared to when I was in school...I'll find Greenland blindfolded before this twit finds it with both eyes open.

Given the state of today's education system, you'll find Greenland before they can find it on Google Maps.

It's even worse when it comes to the subject of history.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
--------------------------
As an opinion site, all are certainly entitled.
Yet who knows a child better than his Mother, who labeled him
incorrigible at 12 years and nothing has changed since. Nothing!
His words define him as well as his actions/non-actions!!!
All those elected are given the benefit of the doubt while in office but
it is history that renders the verdict as it did w/Andrew Jackson,
Woodrow Wilson, Herbert Hoover among several.
We'll see what verdict it delivers on Trump!
Suggest those applauding his performance to date, put aside the 
excuses while reflecting long and hard!!!

I've called my children, and my new puppy, incorrigible before.  You repeat this like a mantra.  I hope it works for you as you want it to.

Offline Absalom

I've called my children, and my new puppy, incorrigible before.  You repeat this like a mantra.  I hope it works for you as you want it to.
--------------------------------
Anne MacLeod, his Gaelic-Scot mother, born in the Hebrides and the youngest of 10;
raised 5 herself. As such her descriptive of incorrigible/unchangeable is definitive for me!!!!
My reality is direct and simple; Trumpet hasn't changed an iota since puberty and never
will as long as he has a mesmerized fan club to kiss his ass 24/7/365!!!!!!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
--------------------------------
Anne MacLeod, his Gaelic-Scot mother, born in the Hebrides and the youngest of 10;
raised 5 herself. As such her descriptive of incorrigible/unchangeable is definitive for me!!!!
My reality is direct and simple; Trumpet hasn't changed an iota since puberty and never
will as long as he has a mesmerized fan club to kiss his ass 24/7/365!!!!!!

Uh, huh.

Online Hoodat

CNN's Rick Sanchez saying that Iceland is too cold to have volcanoes, and that he expects volcanoes to be in places with long names like Hawaii (which is shorter than Iceland).

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I'll stack up any Trump supporter against libs like this any day.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

[img widht=600]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sD1q5PEgvKk/WXJJkxURMfI/AAAAAAAAzSU/8dUO09-g8xsRXCiEHEfx5-foYqP0xGK-wCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-07-21%2Bat%2B2.30.17%2BPM.png[/img]

And gee, looks like MSNBC didn't get the memo that Czechoslovakia broke up....

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 01:37:24 pm by Sanguine »

Online Hoodat

Yugoslavia was never Soviet.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline montanajoe

Haven't read a single comment on this thread..all I can say is that will leave  a mark... :rolling:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Given the state of today's education system, you'll find Greenland before they can find it on Google Maps.

It's even worse when it comes to the subject of history.

Tell me about it.  **nononono*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!