Author Topic: 'Over my dead body': Lindsey Graham rebukes idea to transform Supreme Court and Electoral College  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Over my dead body': Lindsey Graham rebukes idea to transform Supreme Court and Electoral College
by Mike Brest
 | August 18, 2019 11:25 AM

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham rebuked plans by some Democrats to add seats to the Supreme Court and to do away with the electoral college.

In comments during an interview with Maria Bartiromo on Sunday morning, Graham said, "At least five Democratic senators are threatening a restructuring of the Supreme Court if they do not get their way in these gun cases. Tell us how you see it," Bartiromo stated.

"This is been a dream of the Left for decades, is to increase the number of judges on the court," Graham answered. "Pack them with liberal judges so the court can do through the legal system what they cannot do through the ballot box. The dream of every leftist is to have a liberal court and enacting laws from the bench. The dream of every conservative is to have judges who will interpret the law, not make the law. So when you hear expanding the court, that is code for liberals packing the court."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/over-my-dead-body-lindsey-graham-rebukes-idea-to-transform-supreme-court-and-electoral-college
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Good for Lindsey.  Every GOP conservative should be up in arms and also should be holding this President's feet to the fire over the 2A as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Good for Lindsey.  Every GOP conservative should be up in arms and also should be holding this President's feet to the fire over the 2A as well.

Good for Lindsey?

That shifty bastard is the one pushing the Red Flag laws at Trump....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Good for Lindsey?

That shifty bastard is the one pushing the Red Flag laws at Trump....

Yep, that weezel.  He's probably a bigger waffle than Trump.  Sounds great but he's wheeling and dealing Conservative values away.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.