Author Topic: Ohio white nationalist, anti-Semite arrested for threatening to shoot up Jewish community center, po  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Applewood

Ohio white nationalist, anti-Semite arrested for threatening to shoot up Jewish community center, police say[/size

An Ohio man has been arrested for making threats toward a local Jewish community center in New Middletown.

James Reardon Jr., 20, has been charged with telecommunications harassment and aggravated menacing and is being held in the Mahoning County Jail on $250,000 bond with a court hearing planned for Monday morning.

On Friday, the FBI Violent Crimes Task Force raided Reardon’s house and seized a cache of weapons and ammunition, including dozens of round of ammo, multiple semi-automatic weapons, a gas mask and bulletproof armor.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-white-nationalist-anti-semite-arrested-threatening-shoot/story?id=65040200&cid=clicksource_4380645_null_card_hed

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Man said he wanted to kill 100 in mass shooting, Florida cops say
By David Harris
Orlando Sentinel |Aug 17, 2019 |
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-ne-mass-shooting-threat-daytona-20190818-pcvym3hs6jc6fgojpj7x5uwpli-story.html

This also happened in the past 2 days. There's apparently, quite a few of these nuts out there.

Thank goodness, this man in Ohio was caught and this one in Florida too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Was he yelling "Allah Akbar!"?
Note to all those attempting to attack Jews.
Just yell, "Allah Akbar" and the whole thing will go nowhere.
It will just fade away...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

@Applewood
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@roamer_1

I know exactly what White Nationalists are about, but I did not know what Antifa exactly was.
Due to the Portland happenings yesterday, I went to Wikipedia and read about Antifa.  I recommend you and others do that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

Their entire purpose is to physically attack conservative people in general and destroy property.  If White Nationalists are going to be somewhere, Antifa goes there to physically attack them and destroy property there.  It was a Patriot group supposed to be in Portland, so Antifa was there to fight them and destroy property.  The Patriot group didn't last long there due to the physical attacks on them.

Wiki presents the history of this group, says there are about 200 groups across the country.
When this group started years ago, their main location was in Portland.

I watched a number of films yesterday as they attacked people and destroyed property.
They use hammers and bats to attack.  They used hammers to break out windows of a bus to try to get to the people inside.  They used the bats to attack people plus used hammers on their heads.

The police were outnumbered, couldn't control them and I saw only a few arrested.  Maybe they arrested more than I saw. 

Please go to Wikipedia and read about them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Applewood
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@roamer_1

I know exactly what White Nationalists are about, but I did not know what Antifa exactly was.
Due to the Portland happenings yesterday, I went to Wikipedia and read about Antifa.  I recommend you and others do that.

Their entire purpose is to physically attack conservative people in general and destroy property.  If White Nationalists are going to be somewhere, Antifa goes there to physically attack them and destroy property there.  It was a Patriot group supposed to be in Portland, so Antifa was there to fight them and destroy property.  The Patriot group didn't last long there due to the physical attacks on them.

Wiki presents the history of this group, says there are about 200 groups across the country.
When this group started years ago, their main location was in Portland.

I watched a number of films yesterday as they attacked people and destroyed property.
They use hammers and bats to attack.  They used hammers to break out windows of a bus to try to get to the people inside.  They used the bats to attack people plus used hammers on their heads.

The police were outnumbered, couldn't control them and I saw only a few arrested.  Maybe they arrested more than I saw. 

Please go to Wikipedia and read about them.

I'm surprised Wiki said something other than how peace-loving this bunch is.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

[Sarcasm] Trump's FBI busted a "White Supremacist"? What's up with that?! [/Sarcasm]

On Friday, the FBI Violent Crimes Task Force raided Reardon’s house and seized a cache of weapons and ammunition, including dozens of round of ammo,1 multiple semi-automatic weapons, a gas mask and bulletproof armor2.

1 "Dozens"? "DOZENS"? A dude or dudette who hunts doves, ducks, or pheasants, or who hunts deer regularly will have "dozens of round of ammo".

2 Seriously? I would love for whoever chose the word "bulletproof" to witness a test of that "armor" using any rifle larger than .22. Using a ballistics gel dummy, not the ABC Skews writer-dummy. My understanding - I'm open to better information - is that current body armor will stop pistol rounds, sometimes stops .22 Long Rifle, and will not stop .223/5.56mm or larger rifle rounds.

I'm glad this moron will be out of circulation, but the MSM (and FBI?) need to can the hype.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Applewood

@Victoria33

I just went to the Wikipedia link you posted and this is what came up:

Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Antifa (United States in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.
Log in or create an account to start the Antifa (United States article, alternatively use the Article Wizard, or add a request for it.
Search for "Antifa (United States" in existing articles.
Look for pages within Wikipedia that link to this title.

Other reasons this message may be displayed:
If a page was recently created here, it may not be visible yet because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes or try the purge function.
Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive except for the first character; please check alternative capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.
If the page has been deleted, check the deletion log, and see Why was the page I created deleted?.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

I just went to the Wikipedia link you posted and this is what came up:

The problem is the Forum software did not pass the closing parenthesis.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

Thank you, @Cyber Liberty   Linie workie now,.   happy77

Offline roamer_1

1 "Dozens"? "DOZENS"? A dude or dudette who hunts doves, ducks, or pheasants, or who hunts deer regularly will have "dozens of round of ammo".

I know, right? I don't have a gun but that I have 500 rounds... most 1000 rounds... And shotgun shells are measured in 5gal buckets...

It's ridiculous to use that piddlin bit as a nefarious point. You could probably find 'dozens of rounds' on the floor of my pickup.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks for fixing the link problem.  Antifa is a dangerous group.  One thing that got to me, is, those men (very few women there) were walking around looking for someone to fight/hurt.  Watching them trying to get in a bus to physically drag the people out, was an adrenaline rush for all of them - all in a frenzy to get at the people on the bus.

I see no way for this to stop unless they are all arrested causing them to lose most of their money for bail to get out of jail.  Something has to hurt them enough for them to stop.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks for fixing the link problem.  Antifa is a dangerous group.  One thing that got to me, is, those men (very few women there) were walking around looking for someone to fight/hurt.  Watching them trying to get in a bus to physically drag the people out, was an adrenaline rush for all of them - all in a frenzy to get at the people on the bus.

I see no way for this to stop unless they are all arrested causing them to lose most of their money for bail to get out of jail.  Something has to hurt them enough for them to stop.

Having a "safe city" in which to riot is very unhelpful to the rest of the country.  Yesterday was nothing short of a riot, and the Mayor said it was "peaceful."  A peaceful riot, my azz.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm having trouble with this.  Many on the left, including antianti-FA are also anti-Semitic.  Then there are the Quad Squad, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, etc., who have said and promoted anti-Semitic ideas.  So if the left is anti-Semitic, and anti-white and anti-American, and "white supremacists" are anti-Semitic and anti-American, there's not a whole lot of daylight between the two.

Online mountaineer

"White nationalist" is the new bogeyman, even though I doubt anyone at ABC News has ever seen one. This guy hated jews; how do we know he wasn't Muslim or Antifa? I suspect that to the snooze media, any white guy is a nationalist/supremacist anymore.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"White nationalist" is the new bogeyman, even though I doubt anyone at ABC News has ever seen one. This guy hated jews; how do we know he wasn't Muslim or Antifa? I suspect that to the snooze media, any white guy is a nationalist/supremacist anymore.

Yes, I suspect that is the case.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Bingo! The war on whites.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Applewood

According to ABC:

Reardon had publicly stated before that he wanted to see a homeland established for white people when he was interviewed for a documentary, according to D'Egidio. Police also discovered that his social media feed was filled with racial slurs and derogatory statements about minorities.

So I figure he isn't Muslim.  Maybe Antifa.  I don't know.  All These groups seem to have varying agendas.  One never knows what any of them and their members believe.

And that's the problem with hanging labels on someone. Cory Booker said if elected president, he's going to set up some authority to deal with "white nationalism" or "white supremacy."  But how will this authority define those terms?  I was told all us white people are racist.  Does that mean all white people are white nationalists/supremacists, too?

I can see all these groups taking charge, rounding up anyone who is white and putting us into concentration camps or just exterminating us.  And don't count on Republicans trying to stop this.  Every politician of every stripe is so eager for votes, they will agree to anything that makes them look like they are stopping violence.

Online mountaineer

Basic everyday patriotism now officially is a sign of white nationalism, I suspect. Don't dare take your hat off or put your hand over your heart when you hear the national anthem. Don't hang a flag off your front porch on July 4. Cory Booker will come and get ya!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Cyber Liberty
Don't get me started on the 'Forum software'. There is so much wrong with it, that it is funny.
These are things you and I could fix in a single day. I don't know who Myst software guy is.
But either he is sabotaging the site on purpose, or he is a 12 year old child who thinks he can code.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 11:46:17 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
Don't get me started on the 'Forum software'. There is so much wrong with it, that it is funny.
These are things you and I could fix in a single day. I don't know who Myst software guy is.
But either he is sabotaging the site on purpose, or he is a 12 year old child who thinks he can code.

:shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

At one time that was Oceander.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
At one time that was Oceander.

Now I share those duties with another who is more tech savvy than I. 

@240B  The forum software is called "Simple Machines," key word being "simple."  We don't write the source code, we can only adjust things like permissions and tools.  Something like the posting software dropping the parentheses in a link is a bug that can only be fixed in the uncompiled source code.  I needed to do some HTML tag repair to get it to work upthread.

I suspect the folks at SMF have coders that are over 12 years old.   rrthree
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I'm having trouble with this.  Many on the left, including antianti-FA are also anti-Semitic.  Then there are the Quad Squad, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, etc., who have said and promoted anti-Semitic ideas.  So if the left is anti-Semitic, and anti-white and anti-American, and "white supremacists" are anti-Semitic and anti-American, there's not a whole lot of daylight between the two.

There's a plenty of daylight between a tiny number of noisy Antifa and a tiny number of noisy white supremicists.    It's just that you'd never know it by the state of what passes for mainstream politics these days.  It's not about policy prescriptions, it's about theater.    Casting the 2020 election as a morality play between left-wing hate and right-wing hate is the catnip currently enthralling the mainstream media and the cast of losers running for President.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There's a plenty of daylight between a tiny number of noisy Antifa and a tiny number of noisy white supremicists.    It's just that you'd never know it by the state of what passes for mainstream politics these days.  It's not about policy prescriptions, it's about theater.    Casting the 2020 election as a morality play between left-wing hate and right-wing hate is the catnip currently enthralling the mainstream media and the cast of losers running for President.

I agree with that.  The press covers all this like it's a sporting event, with two distinct and opposite sides.  The coverage will inherently be concentrated on the interesting but extremes as opposed to the boring middle where the vast majority of the voters are.
I will NOT comply.