Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

If Trump called you right now, What would you say?

<< < (16/17) > >>

corbe:

--- Quote from: Applewood on August 20, 2019, 11:07:11 pm ---It's important that those of us who have elderly loved ones warn them about these scams.  I have an elderly aunt who used to be rather sharp about these things, but I think her mental faculties are declining.  Since her husband passed away and she has no children, I've taken it upon myself to warn her  about every scam I hear about. 

--- End quote ---

I did that too @Applewood, for the last couple of years of my company (retired 10/16) I came to the conclusion that are some people, no matter how well off or intelligent, think the 'Circus is in town' all the time.   How they got this far in life with that amount of naiveté is beyond my comprehension.

bigheadfred:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on August 20, 2019, 11:00:13 pm ---They are thieves. It's about the only thing I think the Muslims have right, their treatment of a thief. 'nuff said.

--- End quote ---

Run them for Congress?

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: bigheadfred on August 20, 2019, 11:28:13 pm ---Run them for Congress?

--- End quote ---
Nah, call 'em Lefty after the first time, 'Stumpy' for second offenders....Three strikes, you're out!

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on August 20, 2019, 11:26:34 pm ---Of course they're cruel and evil.  They're criminals, bunko artists.  It's what they do.

--- End quote ---

Somehow that sort of activity is on the wane WRT my phones. It seems they don't much care for my practice of just laying the phone down and seeing how long it takes for the other end to realize there is nobody listening.

jmyrlefuller:
"Look. We all know you've run out of people to nominate with everyone leaving. But do you really need the position badly enough to call ME?!

But yes, I'll take it. And if the haters hate it, well, screw'em."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version