Author Topic: Kamala Harris Tanks with Non-White Voters  (Read 503 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kamala Harris Tanks with Non-White Voters
« on: August 17, 2019, 02:15:30 am »
Kamala Harris Tanks with Non-White Voters
Breitbart, Aug 16, 2019, John Nolte

Democrat presidential contender Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) is collapsing in national polling, including with non-white voters.

After a disastrous six weeks, Harris is once again a third-tier candidate, right along with two other media creations: former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

For a short time, after the first Democrat debate, Harris surged into the top tier. Her well-rehearsed and well-executed attack on frontrunner Joe Biden on the issue of race and busing lifted her into double-digits.

All of a sudden, Harris was a real player, in the second tier with Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Bernie Sanders (I-VT). In fact, for a period of time, according to the Real Clear Politics (RCP) poll of polls, Harris was in second place, ahead of Warren and Sanders — the candidate closest to the only first-tier candidate, Biden.

In the RCP poll of polls Friday, Harris’s support has been cut nearly in half, from 15 percent to just eight percent. She’s only two points ahead of the hapless Buttigieg — another fabricated media sensation, who has never even seen double digits.

In the latest polling, Harris, who is black, is also doing far worse with non-white voters than three of the whitest people in America: Biden, Warren, and Sanders. Whereas they earn 32, 13, and 15 percent of the non-white vote, respectively, Harris earns a measly seven percent.

More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/16/kamala-harris-tanks-non-white-voters/

Re: Kamala Harris Tanks with Non-White Voters
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 02:16:25 am »
Wow.  She keeps this up and she won't get the VP slot.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 02:48:32 am »
Wow.  She keeps this up and she won't get the VP slot.

happy77

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 09:34:36 am »
I read some of Miz Harris' proposals to address the problem of "gun violence" and have come to the conclusion that she's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.  For example, she seems to think that gangstas in urban neighborhoods acquire their guns from licensed dealers and her brilliant solution is to "go after" those dealers who sell to criminals.  Does she really think the typical gangbanger purchases his gun from a licensed dealer? 

Brilliant ideas like this must be making even those of her skin color look at her and say, "Wut?" 

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 10:48:15 am »
And if a big chunk of that 8% is from CA it's even worse than it sounds.

Now she's idiotically repeated her absurd prediction of 300,000+ job losses in the auto industry by December. It will be fun to watch her try to walk that back when it doesn't happen.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2019, 03:10:26 pm »
I read some of Miz Harris' proposals to address the problem of "gun violence" and have come to the conclusion that she's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. 

We knew this when she proposed bringing back busing.   333cleo

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2019, 03:12:52 pm »
"After a disastrous six weeks, Harris is once again a third-tier candidate, right along with two other media creations: former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg."

Music to my ears!  :0012:
Principles matter. Words matter.

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 03:36:01 pm »
"After a disastrous six weeks, Harris is once again a third-tier candidate, right along with two other media creations: former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg."

Music to my ears!  :0012:

888high58888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2019, 05:46:32 pm »
Gabbords' attack worked.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 06:03:29 am »
At the debate, when Tulsi Gabbard finished with her long list of offenses by Harris, I knew in that moment it was bye bye Kamala.  Sure enough, her failure to provide a rebuttal at the debate sealed her fate.

Harris has no personality.  All she ever did was attack.  And she was quick to attack.  And she was quick to take the wrong side of issues versus showing some sign of schooled caution.  Right away she was a supporter of Smollett, and assumed his bullshit story was true.  Being a former DA, she should have said that she was confident the authorities would find the necessary evidence, or words to that affect.  She is a putz.

I expect she will get primaried by the Democommies. 

I doubt she hangs until Iowa.