Author Topic: VIDEO: CNN’s Anderson Cooper: “Exciting” That “Whites Will Not Be A Majority”  (Read 507 times)

rangerrebew

VIDEO: CNN’s Anderson Cooper: “Exciting” That “Whites Will Not Be A Majority”
Aug 15, 2019

CNN’s Anderson Cooper interviewed controversial Univision anchor Jorge Ramos and claimed that decline of white people is “exciting”.

Replace white with black, Asian or Latino and you’ll see why this is so racist.

Fox News reports that Ramos and Cooper were discussing the Trump administration’s decision to boost its ability to block visas for immigrants who either had low incomes or relied on public assistance programs like food stamps.

https://100percentfedup.com/video-cnns-anderson-cooper-exciting-that-whites-will-not-be-a-majority/

rangerrebew

Offline LottieDah

Does Cooper realize that blacks and Hispanics are known homophobes.  Be careful of what you wish for Anderson.  Be very careful.

Offline LMAO

Does Cooper realize that blacks and Hispanics are known homophobes.  Be careful of what you wish for Anderson.  Be very careful.

White liberals believe they will be able to "manage" minorities better and easier than whites
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 12:01:30 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Cooper looks pretty light skinned to me. What makes him think he is immune to the race hate he helps gin up?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

Offline goatprairie

Cooper looks pretty light skinned to me. What makes him think he is immune to the race hate he helps gin up?
Because he is a "woke" liberal. Calling a liberal "woke" might be redundant, but I would bet most white liberals think that because of their "wokeness," they will be immune to any future race problems including riots, assaults, etc.
They would be thinking wrong.
If all the nasty, evil, white conservatives disappeared overnight, Cooper and all the other white libs would be the new Evil Whiteys. They would soon find out that they were not nearly as "woke" as they think they are. Their "wokeness" would avail them naught.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Because he is a "woke" liberal. Calling a liberal "woke" might be redundant, but I would bet most white liberals think that because of their "wokeness," they will be immune to any future race problems including riots, assaults, etc.
They would be thinking wrong.
If all the nasty, evil, white conservatives disappeared overnight, Cooper and all the other white libs would be the new Evil Whiteys. They would soon find out that they were not nearly as "woke" as they think they are. Their "wokeness" would avail them naught.
Put him on the street in any predominantly minority urban neighborhood after dark. Without cameras, without the TV van, just him, and see how long he lasts. I'd bet there are plenty of people out there who wouldn't care who that guy is, and wouldn't cut him any slack.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis