Author Topic: Take A Look At Who Appointed The Judges In Both The Epstein And NXIVM Cases  (Read 316 times)

rangerrebew

Take A Look At Who Appointed The Judges In Both The Epstein And NXIVM Cases

(Tea Party 247) – Everyone’s still theorizing on what really might have happened to sickening billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein in light of his “suicide,” with many folks coming down on the side of this being some sort of conspiracy involving the powerful individuals the man was prepared to dish dirt on.

The prevailing theory is that Epstein was murdered to prevent him from turning stool pigeon and ratting out these rich, powerful clients who frequented his sex slave business. Unfortunately, at this point, we may never really know what happened or what he knew, which is the real tragedy of this whole thing.

https://www.teaparty247.org/take-a-look-at-who-appointed-the-judges-in-both-the-epstein-and-nxivm-cases/

Online libertybele

Good post.  We shouldn't be surprised.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
BKMK

Offline Victoria33

Good post.  We shouldn't be surprised.
@libertybele
@Sanguine

I read all that, writing down the names to keep them straight as I went through it.
Very wealthy people know each other - they are in a "club" all their own.  That is why, many times, their names come up in the same venue. 

I have been studying Epstein's life, noting the rich people's names coming up in association with him.  It is a tangled web of rich people's names between his "townhouse" in New York City, home in Palm Beach, Florida, and his island.  Names in New York are mainly the ones showing up at his island.

Clinton's appointment of both judges in Epstein's case and NXIVM is remarkable with these judges also associated with the rich club names.  Some of the rich names associated with Epstein in New York, are also included in the NXIVM case, showing the rich club hangs together in their, hmm, sexual behaviors.

All this appears to be rich people living on the eastern coast.  I didn't find rich people living on the west coast included in this.  I could be wrong about that, but I doubt it.  I think the rich western coast people have their own "club".

I am certainly not saying "every" rich person is involved in this, but the ones who are, appear to be in the tangled web surrounding both cases.  The Clinton friends are in both cases - they have had personal connections with some in both cases and I know who they are and why they were connected.  It would be too long to write that here.

An aside: I have wondered what the reaction of the Clintons is when they see the cartoons showing they killed Epstein and the writings/twitter posts about them killing him - even a Trump retweet they did it.  I don't believe the Clintons have said anything about his death.  If they did, I missed it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't think the Clintons have said anything.  They appear to be lying low.  (Is that a double entendre?)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Let's say Epstein was murdered.  Whoever had it done, I would assume the person that killed him found himself dead about 30 minutes after reporting the job was done.  There will be no trail here to follow. 

Watch for these prison guards to have car accidents or falling 200 feet out of a window. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Let's say Epstein was murdered.  Whoever had it done, I would assume the person that killed him found himself dead about 30 minutes after reporting the job was done.  There will be no trail here to follow. 

Watch for these prison guards to have car accidents or falling 200 feet out of a window.
...or simply disappear.

After decades of making sure "There is no evidence which exists...." (quoting then AG Janet Reno), they are very good at making sure all is limited to speculation, and not witnesses.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm sure the fact that it was Bubba Bill is just a coinkydink.

Somebody please tell Bubba I said that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline conservativevoter

You can consider it done!  I also mentioned that you were the one who did the painting of 'Bill in the Blue Dress.'   :whistle:

It's been nice knowing you. 

Will you be taking pain killers before or after your arkanicide?    :cool:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You can consider it done!  I also mentioned that you were the one who did the painting of 'Bill in the Blue Dress.'   :whistle:

It's been nice knowing you. 

Will you be taking pain killers before or after your arkanicide?    :cool:

@conservativevoter

Before,if I get a vote.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!