Author Topic: How We Re-Elect Trump in 2020  (Read 215 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How We Re-Elect Trump in 2020
« on: August 16, 2019, 12:51:43 pm »
August 16, 2019
How We Re-Elect Trump in 2020
By Lloyd Marcus

Democrats, fake news media, and Hollywood are desperate to block Trump's reelection in 2020. Their problem is that Trump has been awesome for America. Our economy is booming. Blacks, Latinos and women are experiencing unprecedented prosperity as Trump continues to restore power back to We the People. Trump's swiftly growing list of achievements towards making America great again is extraordinary.

Democrats hope to win the presidency with their usual lies, addicting voters to government dependency, and convincing everyone that they are victims. Therefore, the Democrats' presidential campaign is built upon falsely branding Trump as a racist white supremacist, promising free everything to everyone without anyone having to work, and criminalizing speaking the truth.

Because Rush Limbaugh and other conservatives spoke the truth that our country is being invaded by illegals, progressives absurdly claim that Limbaugh and conservative media are responsible for the El Paso shooting and must be silenced.

Frustrated over progressive domination of mainstream and social media, patriots have asked, how do we fight back, insuring a Trump victory in 2020?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/08/how_we_reelect_trump_in_2020.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: How We Re-Elect Trump in 2020
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 06:57:47 pm »
Trump wants to get re-elected, he could attempt to complete some of the things he promised in 2016 that he has not delivered on.  Forget about healthcare for the moment, because it is extremely time consuming, and focus on completing the wall, and ending our involvement in the Middle East.  Afghanistan is quicksand for treasury and blood, and in the end, they will return to what they were once we leave, even if we stayed there 100 years.  Get out.

And his verbal attacks are old.  Quit using names to refer to everyone you see as an opponent.  Make an effort to appear more presidential.  Biden is shooting his own foot, Warren is a whack job on her best day, O'Rourke is a loser, and Sanders is a communist.  All these folks are polling better than Trump and he continues doing the things that agitate folks.  I am a supporter, and I am tired of hearing the nonsense.  Believe me, he wins a 2nd term, and we will all be glad to see him go when the time comes.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 08:18:32 pm »
.  Believe me, he wins a 2nd term, and we will all be glad to see him go when the time comes.

I believe that will be true for most.  But I fear that this has set the tone for future politics.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 09:34:46 pm »
Keep his little twitter fingers off the RKBA. Period. Veto any new gun control.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 01:31:02 am »
jafo wrote:
"Biden is shooting his own foot, Warren is a whack job on her best day, O'Rourke is a loser, and Sanders is a communist."

A point of order:
They are ALL communists.
ALL of them.

jafo continued:
"Believe me, he wins a 2nd term, and we will all be glad to see him go when the time comes."

Enjoy Mr. Trump while you can, as quite possibly the last Republican president.
I doubt we'll see another for a long time.