Author Topic: Kamala Harris is proposing a new kind of 'red flag' law to take guns away from racists  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Spoken like a coward

It’s not our difference of opinion...it’s that you’re extraordinarily willing to not only give up your God given right....which makes you a coward....but mine too...which makes you a threat.

Besides, that would not be "Virtue Signaling," it would be "Penis Signaling."  That's a whole 'nother thing, and illegal to boot. 

And you are correct:  We are always in danger of the naive nitwits dragging us all to Hell with them (wittingly or not).  "Democracy" in motion, complete with sheep-eating wolves.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Spoken like a coward

It’s not our difference of opinion...it’s that you’re extraordinarily willing to not only give up your God given right....which makes you a coward....but mine too...which makes you a threat.

Or lazy in the face of his presumed security.
It's amazing how many folks become not only pro-gun, but pro-ccw after being mugged or raped.
I hope @Jazzhead never has to learn what common sense should tell him.

Online roamer_1

Well I wasn't going to bring that up.

Maybe a poor choice of words... Jussayin.  :silly:

:tongue2: