Author Topic: Live: President Trump Rally in Manchester, NH  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Live: President Trump Rally in Manchester, NH
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2019, 12:02:28 am »
“We are all children of the same Almighty God....”

Imagine a Democrat saying this .... they'd be struck down by lightening.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2019, 12:02:50 am »
No politician ever does rallies like this. He talks with and engages people like a real human being. It is his greatest strength as a politician. He is real when so many others are patently phony.

Absolutely.  He is able to connect with the people and yes, that is one of his greatest strengths. His narcissism shines through ... I don't have to vote for him and unfortunately, I won't be voting for him if he stomps on the 2A.  Such a shame - I was going to vote for him in spite of rising deficit and no wall. 

We shall see.  This is Trump's rally ... my intent is not to slam him here. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2019, 12:03:21 am »
“We are all children of the same Almighty God....”

Imagine a Democrat saying this .... they'd be struck down by lightening.

:rolling: :rolling:  Yes and rightfully so ... lying is a sin!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2019, 12:03:33 am »
I like how POTUS introduces all the local Republicans at a rally.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2019, 12:03:44 am »
Is he wearing a red hat?...lol

How'd you guess?  :beer:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2019, 12:05:52 am »

Rudy Giuliani ‏

This is more than an hour before and it is as full as a playoff game for a rally for @realDonaldTrump. No one has ever gotten these kinds of crowds. This was the reason he won in 2016 and will again. Don’t tell the dummies in the Fake Media.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2019, 12:10:27 am »
Intro of Ronna McDaniel.  Hoping she's working diligently to ensure systems are in place to combat the DEM corruption.

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2019, 12:11:56 am »
No politician ever does rallies like this. He talks with and engages people like a real human being. It is his greatest strength as a politician. He is real when so many others are patently phony.

Agree @andy58-in-nh .... and he spends time reinforcing the history the crowd shares with him from 2016....always strengthening the bond.

I've said it before .... political science classes will be studying Donald Trump for decades.

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2019, 12:15:15 am »
Here's the new hat ...  happy77

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2019, 12:17:22 am »
Doctor in the house??? 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2019, 12:20:52 am »
U.S.A. #1 Oil and natural gas producer in the World.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2019, 12:21:11 am »
Agree @andy58-in-nh .... and he spends time reinforcing the history the crowd shares with him from 2016....always strengthening the bond.

I've said it before .... political science classes will be studying Donald Trump for decades.

It's been a long time since we had a President who was both genuine and authentic. That matters, a lot. I have my differences with the President, but I will gladly vote for him next year, given the frightening opposition.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline austingirl

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2019, 12:25:44 am »
CNN has Bernie on railing against semiautomatic rifles AKA assault weapons. :silly:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2019, 12:29:23 am »
CNN has Bernie on railing against semiautomatic rifles AKA assault weapons. :silly:

A Bernie rally?  Watching my sprinklers watering my lawn would be more exciting!  :rolling:

Offline austingirl

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2019, 12:29:31 am »
The scroll on the bottom of CNN's screen said, "Trump again links mass shooting to mental health." How dare he speak the truth?

Offline austingirl

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2019, 12:30:45 am »
A Bernie rally?  Watching my sprinklers watering my lawn would be more exciting!  :rolling:

@libertybele

Not a rally. That self-hating white man Anderson Cooper is "interviewing" Bernie.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2019, 12:31:52 am »
Trump: I am the President to the United States, not the president of the world. We will not bow to other nations as we did in the past.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2019, 12:33:42 am »
"I'm the President of the United States. I'm not the President of the world".

I never thought it would be remarkable to hear this from an American president. But it is now.

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2019, 12:34:39 am »
"It's not the gun that pulls the trigger, it's the person holding the gun".

Talking now about closing mental institutions .... and how the mentally ill are out on the street.  Talking about building new facilities.

We'll be taking mentally ill and dangerous people off the streets. 

"We can't make it harder for good, law-abiding citizens to protect themselves.  We will always uphold the 2A."

« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 11:24:51 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2019, 12:34:40 am »

@libertybele

Not a rally. That self-hating white man Anderson Cooper is "interviewing" Bernie.

Oh ... that makes it even more exciting.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2019, 12:37:24 am »
"It's not the gun that pulls the trigger, it's the person pointing the gun".

Talking now about closing mental institutions .... and how the mentally ill are out on the street.  Talking about building new facilities.

We'll be taking mentally ill and dangerous people off the streets. 

"We can't make it harder for good, law-abiding citizens to protect themselves.  We will always uphold the 2A."

I'm going to hold you to those words Mr. President.   :patriot:  No...don't close facilities ... we need to build more facilities.

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2019, 12:38:40 am »
"I'm the President of the United States. I'm not the President of the world".

I never thought it would be remarkable to hear this from an American president. But it is now.

Amazing, isn't it. 

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2019, 12:39:27 am »
I'm going to hold you to those words Mr. President.   :patriot:  No...don't close facilities ... we need to build more facilities.

POTUS talked about how in the past we've closed facilities ... he wants to build more.

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2019, 12:41:51 am »
Democrats want open borders and crime .... we don't support more crime.

Democrats also support sanctuary cities.   Crowd's booing.

We believe our cities should be sanctuaries for law abiding American citizens, not criminal aliens!  Crowd's cheering.