Author Topic: Over Two Centuries Ago, America’s Founders Left the Answer for the El Paso, Dayton Massacres  (Read 788 times)

rangerrebew

Over Two Centuries Ago, America’s Founders Left the Answer for the El Paso, Dayton Massacres
08.14.2019 | News | Daily Surge | 0

Surge Summary: America’s Founding Fathers offered a solution for modern gun violence – and for many other current problems – in their emphasis on a God-centered nation.

El Paso’s and Dayton’s horrific massacres have stirred not a few Americans to recognize there’s something really, really wrong in the nation. Leftists, reliably, will politicize and weaponize these heinous events against their political adversaries and against the Bill of Rights’ guarantee of “keeping and bearing arms”.

Over at Charismanews.com, Eddie Hyatt notes, the Second Amendment is not the problem. Stating what ought to be axiomatic, he writes,

https://dailysurge.com/2019/08/over-two-centuries-ago-americas-founders-left-the-answer-for-the-el-paso-dayton-massacres/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Over Two Centuries Ago, America’s Founders Left the Answer for the El Paso, Dayton Massacres
08.14.2019 | News | Daily Surge | 0

Surge Summary: America’s Founding Fathers offered a solution for modern gun violence – and for many other current problems – in their emphasis on a God-centered nation.

El Paso’s and Dayton’s horrific massacres have stirred not a few Americans to recognize there’s something really, really wrong in the nation. Leftists, reliably, will politicize and weaponize these heinous events against their political adversaries and against the Bill of Rights’ guarantee of “keeping and bearing arms”.

Over at Charismanews.com, Eddie Hyatt notes, the Second Amendment is not the problem. Stating what ought to be axiomatic, he writes,

https://dailysurge.com/2019/08/over-two-centuries-ago-americas-founders-left-the-answer-for-the-el-paso-dayton-massacres/

@rangerrebew

Yeah,we lost those great Christian Virtues like burning men,women,and even children at the stake for being non-believers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@rangerrebew

Yeah,we lost those great Christian Virtues like burning men,women,and even children at the stake for being non-believers.

How many people were burned at the stake, when was it, and how does the number and era compare to the murders perpetuated by atheists?  Looking at just the past century, it's not the Christians doing 99.9% of the killing, Pete.

Mind that beam in your eye before climbing a high horse to condemn the splinters in the eyes of those you freely criticize.  It's getting old.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Absolutely right. Every single problem plaguing America is a direct result of the dwindling influence of the Judeo-Christian Ethic.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How many people were burned at the stake, when was it, and how does the number and era compare to the murders perpetuated by atheists?

@Cyber Liberty

Ever heard of a little event called "The Reformation"?  Went on for decades,and although I am sure there are accurate numbers locked away somewhere in the Vatican Vaults,they don't let anyone see them.

It was even done in this country in New England when we were still a British colony. Can't be having witches running around,you know!

I am not an atheist,but could you please point me to historical records listing people burned to death by atheists for believing in your Christian God?

Looking at just the past century, it's not the Christians doing 99.9% of the killing, Pete.

If you restrict it to just the last century,it seems to be the followers of the Communist and Muslim religions that have done all the mass murdering.

Providing of course you don't count civilian deaths from things like the fire-bombing of Tokyo as murders. Many people do,but the truth is the Japanese military had armaments factories set up in residential neighborhoods because they thought they would be safe there,but because they did this,the bombings were totally justified. In MY opinion,anyhow.

Atheists have always been pikers when it comes to mass murder because they are lacking in the fervor of the religious. Not saying individual atheists haven't murdered people,though.

Mind that beam in your eye before climbing a high horse to condemn the splinters in the eyes of those you freely criticize.

Hard to mind it when it's not there.

It's getting old.

Only because painful truths are always hard to hear.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whatever you say, @sneakypete.  Just know you are not getting the purchase you think you are.  I'm not looking at this from a Christian point of view (so your claims of my "hurt" are false), but as a member of Management.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Whatever you say, @sneakypete.  Just know you are not getting the purchase you think you are.  I'm not looking at this from a Christian point of view (so your claims of my "hurt" are false), but as a member of Management.

@Cyber Liberty

Still waiting for you to list some atheist massacres.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Still waiting for you to list some atheist massacres.

Pol Pot, Mao, Lenin, Stalin.  100 Million dead at most recent count.  Want more?  Don't give me the bullshit argument these fellows weren't atheists, they sure as Hell were and openly declared themselves as such.  "Communism" isn't a "religion and neither is Islam.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pol Pot, Mao, Lenin, Stalin.  100 Million dead at most recent count.  Want more?  Don't give me the bullshit argument these fellows weren't atheists, they sure as Hell were and openly declared themselves as such.  "Communism" isn't a "religion and neither is Islam.

@Cyber Liberty

Yeah,and your Gawd is the ONLY Gawd,right?

YOU don't get to define what is and what is not a religion for others,anymore than they get to define YOUR religious beliefs.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Cyber Liberty

YOU don't get to define what is and what is not a religion for others,anymore than they get to define YOUR religious beliefs.

Well, Pete, since they ARE, I will too.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Ok, I stand corrected. You worship either Marx or Mohammed.

:sarc:
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

@Cyber Liberty

WRT America, and as it touches our laws, mores, and means: YES.
There is no question with regard to the God listed as the Creator that is our benefactor and from whom the blessing of our natural rights flow. The DoI is in it's entirety an appeal to that God in HIS court.
That God IS Jehovah.

And in furtherance of that, in the newness of our endeavor, our laws had no precedents to rely upon, being newly written. The very backbone of our jurisprudence is anchored upon to forms of precedent: Blackstone's Law (the Anglo-Celtic common law as first written down by Blackstone), and The Holy Bible, largely in the King James or Geneva forms.

With that in mind, every law written, from our inception,all the way through to the 1960's was written through the prism of the Judeo-Christian Ethic.

Religion is not the point, but that ethic, combined with the peculiar nature of Protestants particularly, is the very definition of right and wrong that made this country as it is.

Cut us off from that root, and we will surely die.

In fact, it is the uniquely American Protestant value of tolerance, fairness and charity that lead to ending slavery, that sees women as equal before God, that gave us this glorious melting pot that served us so well... That gave us free speech, and assured limited government, and gives you particularly the right to boast against it as you do.

You mock it at your peril.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok, I stand corrected. You worship either Marx or Mohammed.

:sarc:

@Cyber Liberty

I worship NO Gods,either living or dead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

WRT America, and as it touches our laws, mores, and means: YES.
There is no question with regard to the God listed as the Creator that is our benefactor and from whom the blessing of our natural rights flow. The DoI is in it's entirety an appeal to that God in HIS court.
That God IS Jehovah.

@roamer_1

HorseHillary!  What you wrote is only true for Christians,who are probably still a minority religion.

BTW,you should be aware that if OTHERS are not free to worship THEIR God,it is only a matter of time before your God is on the banned list,too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

@sneakypete  i know...i was pulling your leg.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

HorseHillary!  What you wrote is only true for Christians,who are probably still a minority religion.

BTW,you should be aware that if OTHERS are not free to worship THEIR God,it is only a matter of time before your God is on the banned list,too.

They have ALWAYS been able to worship their gods - From the very beginning. Muhammadans as an example, were here right off the bat in the form of free Moors.

What they did not have was access to change that Judeo-Christian Ethic, which is what kept Sharia from creeping in, like it is now... Truly, at your peril.

Online roamer_1

@Cyber Liberty

LOL! You might be surprised at whom the god is that is the root of secular humanism.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete  i know...i was pulling your leg.

@Cyber Liberty

OOOPS! Sorry about that. These religious discussions sometimes get heated.

The one thing about me in reference to religion that you all need to keep in mind is that if *I* were the Master of the Universe and it were in my power to do so,I STILL wouldn't outlaw any of the conventional religions like Judaism,Buddism,and Christianity. Even though it hasn't always been the case,they do far more good today than the do evil,and they make their followers happy as well as some of them guilty. And there can be NO question there are people in this world who would be mass-murdering baby murderers if it weren't for the fear of eternal punishment. That alone is reason enough to make sure organized religions remain active.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@Cyber Liberty

@sneakypete

[You can curse me a blue streak if you want to, after reading this, and I won't reply further in this thread.  I know that we don't promote "religious" discussions here, so I am not making this a "religion" post, but I also don't want it to become an unnecessary distraction in the threads.  But sometimes, things need to be said, once.]

Don't keep being so hung up on "religion."

I suspect that many of the Christians here, like myself, have pretty much given up on "religion" quite some time ago.

Forget all that you have experienced, learned, and heard about "religion."

Instead focus on your spirit man.  Your spirit is the part of you, and everyone else, that God cherishes.  (Yes, the God that roamer mentions in the previous post.)

That God loves you, Pete, as He does all of his creation.

That God wants you to have a personal relationship with him, and He is happy for you to begin to engage Him as you see fit.  (He's very flexible, He knows how to work with each of us!!)

He wants you to have the precious gift of eternal life, the gift that you can never "earn" or pay for.  The "price" for this gift was paid long ago, by the sacrifice of His Son.

For eternity's sake, don't keep letting your views on "religion" stop you from accepting that Gift.

We Christians here don't want our relationship with YOU to end on this mortal coil.  (I am sure that you have seen how many of us have reached out in love and prayer to you, in your recent time's of health concerns.  That love ain't temporal, man, it's forever.)

(I'm sure that a host of others here, as would I, welcome you to contact us personally when you are ready to explore this further.)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

[You can curse me a blue streak if you want to, after reading this, and I won't reply further in this thread.  I know that we don't promote "religious" discussions here, so I am not making this a "religion" post, but I also don't want it to become an unnecessary distraction in the threads.  But sometimes, things need to be said, once.]

Don't keep being so hung up on "religion."

I suspect that many of the Christians here, like myself, have pretty much given up on "religion" quite some time ago.

Forget all that you have experienced, learned, and heard about "religion."

Instead focus on your spirit man.  Your spirit is the part of you, and everyone else, that God cherishes.  (Yes, the God that roamer mentions in the previous post.)

That God loves you, Pete, as He does all of his creation.

That God wants you to have a personal relationship with him, and He is happy for you to begin to engage Him as you see fit.  (He's very flexible, He knows how to work with each of us!!)

He wants you to have the precious gift of eternal life, the gift that you can never "earn" or pay for.  The "price" for this gift was paid long ago, by the sacrifice of His Son.

For eternity's sake, don't keep letting your views on "religion" stop you from accepting that Gift.

We Christians here don't want our relationship with YOU to end on this mortal coil.  (I am sure that you have seen how many of us have reached out in love and prayer to you, in your recent time's of health concerns.  That love ain't temporal, man, it's forever.)

(I'm sure that a host of others here, as would I, welcome you to contact us personally when you are ready to explore this further.)

@EdJames

Good post.

I don't demand that anyone agree with me,only that they recognize that I have the same rights to express MY opinions on religions as they do. If the time ever comes when I don't,we will no longer live in a free nation.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 12:25:39 am by sneakypete »

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@EdJames

Good post.

I don't demand that anyone agree with me,only that they recognize that I have the same rights to express MY opinions on religions as they do. If the time ever comes when I don't,we will no longer live in a free nation.

888high58888