Author Topic: U.S. Attorney in Philadelphia: 'There is a New Culture of Disrespect for Law Enforcement in This Cit  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. Attorney in Philadelphia: 'There is a New Culture of Disrespect for Law Enforcement in This City'

(CNSNews.com) -- After six Philadelphia police officers were shot in a firefight with a gunman on Wednesday, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania praised their heroism but denounced the "lawlessness" of Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner, stating that he has promoted a "culture of disrespect for law enforcement" and "routinely" called "police and prosecutors corrupt and racist, even war criminals."

The statement from U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain reads as follows:

What I witnessed last night was true heroism by the Philadelphia police. But the crisis was precipitated by a stunning disrespect for law enforcement – a disrespect so flagrant and so reckless that the suspect immediately opened fire on every single officer within shooting distance.  Only by the grace of God did they survive.

Where does such disrespect come from? 

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/us-atty-philly-da-lawless-calls-police-prosecutors-corrupt-and-racist

rangerrebew

It is hardly new.  It started with Imam Obama and the democrats during his agonizing two terms and has picked up steam. :pondering:

Offline PeteS in CA

It is hardly new.  It started with Imam Obama and the democrats during his agonizing two terms and has picked up steam. :pondering:

Yeah, I was going to say it went into high gear around 2014.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, I was going to say it went into high gear around 2014.

The mask fell in Ferguson, and has stayed off ever since.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

The anti police sentiment in Philadelphia goes back to the MOVE days.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 06:14:03 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The anti police sentiment if Philadelphia goes back to the MOVE days.

Yeah, I'd like to blame it all on 0bama and crew, but it goes waaaay back.

Offline Night Hides Not

The anti police sentiment in Philadelphia goes back to the MOVE days.

Glad to see another Briefer out there with a fine knowledge of contemporary American History.

O/T, but I always enjoy visiting local schools for Career Day, or Veterans Day. I have a PowerPoint presentation that's spiced with a few historical quotes. I need to update it soon, to include a pic from my recent visit to Monticello. Thomas Jefferson's long time interpreter was there, and his impact on many of us was palpable.

I encountered a woman in the gift shop, who had asked him a question about slave ownership. He spent a good 15 minutes explaining his position, in a very thoughtful way. I thanked her for her contribution, and her response was excellent: she said, for the benefit of her students, she needed to read a lot more. She was a school librarian in VA, so she deals with young people daily (and liberal teachers, too).

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.