Author Topic: Warren Backs Up False Michael Brown Tweet: ‘What Matters Is a Man Was Shot’  (Read 705 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren Backs Up False Michael Brown Tweet: ‘What Matters Is a Man Was Shot’
Warren got 'Four Pinocchios' for saying Michael Brown was 'murdered' by white policeman

David Rutz - August 15, 2019 10:30 AM

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) doubled down on her tweet that claimed black teenager Michael Brown was "murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri," saying Wednesday what mattered was an "unarmed man" was shot in the street.

Campaigning in New Hampshire, Warren was asked about her inflammatory tweet, which received the harshest "Four-Pinocchio" rating from the Washington Post.

"What matters is that a man was shot, an unarmed man, in the middle of the street, by police officers and left to die," Warren said. "And I think that's where our focus should be."

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/warren-backs-up-false-michael-brown-tweet-what-matters-was-a-man-was-shot/?fbclid=IwAR0N3RBP9eYXuh6LQ45p9AbGURu6Iza_a1OyyLCR44S96PCwqijHVc-J-x0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police Union Rips Warren Over Ferguson Tweet: ‘Unacceptable And Dangerous’
'Your labeling of law enforcement as racist and violent is unacceptable and dangerous'

https://freebeacon.com/politics/police-union-rips-warren-over-ferguson-tweet-unacceptable-and-dangerous/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Unarmed?  He fractured the officer's skull with his fist.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She is vile.  And, I think she's the most likely contender for Dem presidential candidate.

Offline rustynail

She sure is full of herself.

Offline skeeter

What matters is the right man was shot.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She is vile.  And, I think she's the most likely contender for Dem presidential candidate.

@Sanguine

Well,with Bubbette! not in the race yet,she does most closely resemble the dictator of Dim dreamers.

Plus,the rank and file Dim voters,especially the dead ones,identify with her IQ level.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Well,with Bubbette! not in the race yet,she does most closely resemble the dictator of Dim dreamers.

Plus,the rank and file Dim voters,especially the dead ones,identify with her IQ level.

I don't think Hillary can enter the race now.  She's got this to contend with:

Offline PeteS in CA

Brown tried to murder Officer Wilson by grabbing Wilson's gun. Brown was shot during an attempt to severely injure Officer Wilson by using his (Brown's) large body as a weapon.

The shot that killed Brown was to the top of his head: Brown was poised to ram Officer Wilson with his head; Brown was probably dead before his body hit the pavement >>>> Brown was not "left to die", another lie from Fauxcahontas.

The police officer's union needs to stop mincing words and simply state that Warren has lied about Officer Wilson and the police in Ferguson, slandering them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

It’s hard to admit that we were wrong. Even though she knows her version of events is untrue, she’s  trying to mold the situation to something that supports her beliefs

Of course an unarmed man was shot by an officer. That’s factual and no one is denying that. What she wants to ignore is the events that caused that to happen thereby making her claim true in her mind

The Democrat party has long moved past the John F Kennedy era. It’s not even the McGovern, Mondale party anymore.  If the Republicans play their cards right, they can fully capitalize on this.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

It’s hard to admit that we were wrong. Even though she knows her version of events is untrue, she’s  trying to mold the situation to something that supports her beliefs

Of course an unarmed man was shot by an officer. That’s factual and no one is denying that. What she wants to ignore is the events that caused that to happen thereby making her claim true in her mind

The Democrat party has long moved past the John F Kennedy era. It’s not even the McGovern, Mondale party anymore.  If the Republicans play their cards right, they can fully capitalize on this.

The only ads the Republicans need to run in 2020 are those with the Democrats in their own words.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't think Hillary can enter the race now.  She's got this to contend with:

@Sanguine

I agree that painting is funny,but I don't believe for a moment that Bubba posed for it. I see it as Epstein's fantasy.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

I agree that painting is funny,but I don't believe for a moment that Bubba posed for it. I see it as Epstein's fantasy.

I don't think Clinton posed for it.  He may have not even been aware of its existence.  However, it is a beautiful graphic summation of the Clintons and their corruption.  (That is her dress apparently)

Offline LMAO

The only ads the Republicans need to run in 2020 are those with the Democrats in their own words.

That will be a huge part of it. I have no doubt about that. But it shouldn’t stop there. Part of it is someone needs to babysit the current president. He doesn’t have to get in Twitter wars with everybody who says something negative about him

Part of Reagan’s 1984 strategy was to tie Mondale to the “San Francisco Democrats.”   Lily white Warren from her gated community might be under the impression that the whole community of Ferguson loved Michael Brown. That might be a big assumption because many residents in the cities are tired of people like the Michael Brown’s making their cities unlivable. I’ve known, over my time, some black people who fled the inner cities and they complain about the crime,  drugs, and gangs

There was a question at a time if  some of those people in Ferguson rioting were even from Ferguson

Of course, if the version of events happened as that individual who helped Michael Brown Rob that store were true, I would be the first one to say Officer Wilson should go to jail. But the media, the Democratic Party, and the rioters all bought his version as fact without bothering to pause and wait for the real facts to come in
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 05:09:03 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

@Sanguine

I wonder if 'Toon ever saw that painting. Although he and Epstein supposedly were buddies I can't imagine him being good humored about it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if 'Toon ever saw that painting. Although he and Epstein supposedly were buddies I can't imagine him being good humored about it.

@skeeter

If he did,that might be why Epstein died. Everybody,including me,talks about how viscous Bubbette! is and how easy-going Bubba seems to be,but we all know the truth is that under that easy-going exterior lives  a Sociopath with a Capital "S".

Offline conservativevoter

Fauxcohantas' stories are as believable as what Biden has to say. 

:yowsa:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

Naw,people like them NEVER have buddies. Only "useful acquaintances" . The only person in the world they truly love and respect is themselves. They are true Sociopaths who palled around together because both thought they were getting something out of it. Most likely,neither would have put the other out if they were on fire unless they thought there would be something in it for them.

I could see Bubba mumbling "Ah feel yore pain" to Epstein as he laughed at his own joke,though.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 06:09:58 pm by sneakypete »

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Naw,people like them NEVER have buddies. Only "useful acquaintances" . The only person in the world they truly love and respect is themselves. They are true Sociopaths who palled around together because both thought they were getting something out of it. Most likely,neither would have put the other out if they were on fire unless they thought there would be something in it for them.

I could see Bubba mumbling "Ah feel yore pain" to Epstein as he laughed at his own joke,though.

This is why this painting is so interesting. Why risk antagonizing the guy who's wife came this close to taking home all the marbles in 2016 by hanging it in a prominent spot in his house?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is why this painting is so interesting. Why risk antagonizing the guy who's wife came this close to taking home all the marbles in 2016 by hanging it in a prominent spot in his house?

@skeeter

Because for Epstein,it was all about "What pleases Epstein?". If he hadn't committed suicide in prison (ROFLMAO!) Bubba would have never known about it.

BTW,I ain't no shrink and don't even play one on teebee,but I STRONGLY suspect that sociopaths rarely commit suicide. Does anyone know the real numbers on this?

Offline GrouchoTex

Great, now do Chicago......

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@skeeter

Because for Epstein,it was all about "What pleases Epstein?". If he hadn't committed suicide in prison (ROFLMAO!) Bubba would have never known about it.

BTW,I ain't no shrink and don't even play one on teebee,but I STRONGLY suspect that sociopaths rarely commit suicide. Does anyone know the real numbers on this?

Less often, yes, and there are some factors that make it less likely that they will commit suicide.  They do commit suicide sometimes though.

Online berdie

OK..I'm having a blond moment. Help me out.  Why is she rehashing something that happened several years ago and has been settled? Trying to get things stirred up?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
OK..I'm having a blond moment. Help me out.  Why is she rehashing something that happened several years ago and has been settled? Trying to get things stirred up?

To establish credibility among the people who would believe such a thing.  And, it's not necessarily along racial or ethnic lines.

Offline roamer_1

I would submit that if the Clinton's are behind this, that particular picture would have never come to light.

As to the OP: ‘What Matters Is a Man Was Shot’

No, what matters is WHY a man was shot.