Author Topic: Autopsy finds broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck, deepening questions around his death  (Read 4768 times)

Online mountaineer

Mrs. Liberty is looking at stories suggesting he isn't dead at all, we saw somebody who looked like him on the gurney.
As soon as the gurney photos came out, people pointed out that the nose and left ear of the person on the gurney looked nothing like Epstein's.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Like every other political scandal and 'suicide' since JFK we will never know what really happened. And the people who do know will be bought off or killed. Everyone involved will simply stall, and delay, and procrastinate, and launch countless unending 'investigations', until the whole thing fades into history and disappears. This is exactly what the so called FBI and DOJ always, always, do with everything.

The elite/political class will never ever, ever, prosecute one of their own, no matter what they do. This whole thing is dead (pun intended) before it even ever gets started.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

Fox News has the same story..  Just a question/observation....if true
I you are strangling yourself wouldn't the normal body reflex be to stop with the pain of breaking the bones in your neck as you are tightening the noose?
@mystery-ak

Bob has capabilities most others don't have due to his earth science/physics career.  He said he could take a paper sheet (made of the same paper gown material), twist it many times, weave it together and turn it into a rope the strength of regular rope.  Epstein was a smart man; he could have done that.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@mystery-ak

Bob has capabilities most others don't have due to his earth science/physics career.  He said he could take a paper sheet (made of the same paper gown material), twist it many times, weave it together and turn it into a rope the strength of regular rope.  Epstein was a smart man; he could have done that.
Given time and privacy much can be accomplished.
Under ordinary levels of supervision for someone in such a facility, much less the supervision such a high profile prisoner should have had, he should not have been able to make such a rope because he would have been denied the time and privacy needed to do so.

The whole situation stinks on ice.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

They've been trying to run out the clock on Clinton already...
@Smokin Joe

I have wondered how the Clintons feel with all the cartoons and words written about them being the ones who set up the killing of Epstein.  I don't think there is any word from them since this happened.  If they have said anything, I have missed it.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
@Smokin Joe

I have wondered how the Clintons feel with all the cartoons and words written about them being the ones who set up the killing of Epstein.  I don't think there is any word from them since this happened.  If they have said anything, I have missed it.

I did see a story that they were all smiles the next day... but anyway,

On twitter I saw an image of Epstein referring to Assange... and saying something like "would you want to go into a US prison"

There might be some truth to this and I'm no fan of Assange.

Online roamer_1

Given time and privacy much can be accomplished.
Under ordinary levels of supervision for someone in such a facility, much less the supervision such a high profile prisoner should have had, he should not have been able to make such a rope because he would have been denied the time and privacy needed to do so.

The whole situation stinks on ice.

I don't think he did... I know roughly what those paper sheets are. Considering 2 twin size sheets (bunks), the time it would take and the tools necessary to cut thin strips, turn those strips into cordage, and then turn the cordage into rope - enough rope to do the job, seems entirely unlikely.

Even if there were blankets - a far better material, just how would he cut the stripping? You are talking about maybe 1/4" maintained across the entire length of the sheet. Then two of those strips have to be rolled together across the thigh, making round, slightly stronger strips... You will lose a quarter to a third of the length in this stage...

Then the rolled strips have to be fashioned into cordage... losing tons of length... Even using a three-strand, two-forward-one-back braid - about the simplest tensioning braid (tensioning braid increases strength), You're talking hours and hours just to make the cordage... and then repeat using three-strand cordage to make the rope... And that rope would be mighty thin... Maybe strong enough... So maybe even repeat again using two or three strand rope to make better rope... The time that takes is immense. As is the material.

And that all depends upon him having been a good boy scout at some time in his life to know how (including splicing, which I have not even approached)... Making rope is hardly a standard knowledge anymore. Making 6 to 8 feet of rope is a chore.

I think it highly unlikely that a world-hopping playboy would know that kind of thing.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The Unibomber was "found" by a family member.

An American convicted pedophile lawyer was on the run for decades, from the US to Australia to South Africa.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Epstein cellmate cleared of wrongdoing in incident that put him on suicide watch: Report
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-epstein-cellmate-cleared-of-wrongdoing-in-incident-that-put-him-on-suicide-watch-report

autopsy report will be released today and posted here
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Last Update 7 mins ago
NYC medical examiner rules Jeffrey Epstein death suicide by hanging

By Samuel Chamberlain | Fox News

New York City's chief medical examiner has ruled that disgraced financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide by hanging in his prison cell last week, a federal official told Fox News Friday.

Epstein was found unresponsive in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan early Saturday and was pronounced dead hours later.

At the time of his death, Epstein was awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges involving underage girls. He was placed on suicide watch last month after an incident in which he was found on the floor of his cell July 23 with bruising on his neck. However, multiple reports say Epstein was taken off suicide watch days later.

Epstein's death caused public and official outrage over how such a high-profile prisoner could have gone unwatched. His death also caused a proliferation of conspiracy theories surrounding the high-profile people who moved in Epstein's social circle, including presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

This is a developing story; check back for more updates.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-medical-examiner-rules-jeffrey-epstein-death-suicide-by-hanging
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
New York medical examiner: Jeffrey Epstein died by suicide
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-york-medical-examiner-jeffrey-epstein-died-by-suicide

I'm holding out until I can see what theories Q has.   :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

Well, at least we don't have to worry about the Medical Examiner feeling despondent... **nononono*

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well, at least we don't have to worry about the Medical Examiner feeling despondent... **nononono*

lol

Waiting for the detailed report
looks like he was found in a kneeling position on the floor with the sheet around his neck and attached to the top bunk....a little over 5 feet high.....similar on how Robin Williams strangled himself...
Support the USO

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

looks like he was found in a kneeling position on the floor with the sheet around his neck and attached to the top bunk....a little over 5 feet high.....similar on how Robin Williams strangled himself...

Hmmm :pondering: The medical examiner said suicide by hanging, not self-strangulation. Still lots of questions and much skepticism in my view.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mountaineer

Or possibly the Kung Fu guy, who strangled himself in an autoerotic activity? Maybe Jeff was despondent over not having his minimum three orgasms per day.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Of course!  This will be the end of the investigation. Once again, absolutely no accountability.

New York medical examiner: Jeffrey Epstein's death was a suicide by hanging

New York City's chief medical examiner has ruled that disgraced financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide by hanging in his prison cell last week.

In a brief statement Friday, Dr. Barbara Sampson said her ruling came following a "careful review of all investigative information, including complete autopsy findings."

Epstein was found unresponsive in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan early Saturday and was pronounced dead hours later.

Epstein had been awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges involving underage girls. He was placed on suicide watch last month after he was found on the floor of his cell with bruising on his neck. However, multiple reports say Epstein was taken off suicide watch days later.............

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-medical-examiner-jeffrey-epsteins-death-was-a-suicide-by-hanging
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

lol

SO... no struggle. Nor sudden force likely to break the hyoid...

Yep.
Rightamundo!
Uh huh.

Anyone else smell fish?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 10:10:26 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Folks, I believe that Epstein probably -did- hang himself.

Consider...
Having lived the high life he did, with the prospect of a long, long time in prison...
and
...because he almost certainly WAS guilty of much of the charges against him
then
... I can see him wanting "out".

Also...
No innocent man who still had a prospect of gaining acquittal in court would have done that. An innocent man would have at least kept fighting until his time in court was done.

Suicide or murder?
My guess is... suicide.

Guilty or not guilty?
No doubt.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Yep.
Rightamundo!
Uh huh.

Anyone else smell fish?

He was found in the kneeling position...he may still have rolled off the top bunk..won't know until the full report is released...and how the bones were broken in his neck..
Support the USO

Online roamer_1

Folks, I believe that Epstein probably -did- hang himself.

Consider...
Having lived the high life he did, with the prospect of a long, long time in prison...
and
...because he almost certainly WAS guilty of much of the charges against him
then
... I can see him wanting "out".

Also...
No innocent man who still had a prospect of gaining acquittal in court would have done that. An innocent man would have at least kept fighting until his time in court was done.

Suicide or murder?
My guess is... suicide.

Guilty or not guilty?
No doubt.

NO CAMS in the SHU.
End of story.

Offline austingirl

Yep.
Rightamundo!
Uh huh.

Anyone else smell fish?

Yep!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yep.
Rightamundo!
Uh huh.

Anyone else smell fish?

The autopsy conclusion will stand unless evidence to the contrary is turned.  Shirley you don't expect that to ever happen, no matter how many people Bill and Hillary have to have killed.  Hell, people are still fighting over whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yep.
Rightamundo!
Uh huh.

Anyone else smell fish?

All the way down here in Texas!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

"Firstly, strangulation should not be used as a synonym for hanging. Strangulation is defined as asphyxia by closure of the blood vessels and/ or air passages of the neck as a result of external pressure on the neck.[2] It is subdivided into three main categories: hanging, ligature strangulation and manual strangulation. The distinction between these three entities is attributed to the cause of the external pressure on the neck — either a constricting band tightened by the gravitational weight of the body or part of the body (hanging); a constricting band tightened by a force other than the body weight (ligature strangulation); or an external pressure by hands, forearms or other limbs (manual strangulation).

Secondly, two types of hanging are recognized — hanging with complete free suspension of the body (complete hanging); and hanging with incomplete suspension, with part of the body supporting the victim's weight (incomplete or partial hanging)

Thirdly and most importantly, hanging with a fall from height is not a typical form of hanging and is not a subtype of strangulation. [2] Indeed, hangings after jumping or being pushed from height (including judicial hanging) are very different in nature from typical hangings. Death in these cases is related to fracture-dislocation of the upper cervical vertebrae rather than by asphyxia.

When the term hanging is used appropriately, with the exclusion of fall from height, only three possible mechanisms of death have been proposed — closure of the blood vessels of the neck; compression of the air passages; and vagal inhibition by pressure on the baroreceptors in the carotid sinus and the carotid body."

Above are excerpts from the article linked below. I removed references to a specific case that has not similarities to the Epstein "matter."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3132378/