Author Topic: CNN's Anderson Cooper: It's 'exciting' that whites will no longer represent nation's 'majority'  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN's Anderson Cooper: It's 'exciting' that whites will no longer represent nation's 'majority'
By Sam Dorman | Fox News

CNN anchor Anderson Cooper seemed to celebrate the idea of white people no longer constituting the majority of those in the United States.

"The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that's -- it's an exciting transformation of the country, it's an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways," he said.

He made those comments while interviewing Univision anchor Jorge Ramos, who has openly advocated for more open immigration policies.

After Cooper noted that white supremacists opposed the demographic change, Ramos argued that white nationalists were basically helpless against it.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-anderson-cooper-exciting-white-people-minority-america
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

In 1965 Ted Kennedy provided us his word that his immigration reform wouldn't be used to demographically engineer the country.

Of course he lied.

And now somehow its 'white supremacy' to lament the transformation of the US from the first world to the third.

Offline goatprairie

If Anderson is "excited" about that, just wait until they find a way to determine the sexual proclivities of babies in utero or right up to birth.  I'm pretty sure he's pro-choice on abortion including like most libs now, post-birth. I wonder how he'd like the idea of no more homosexuals?

Offline verga

Cooper is an idiot... That is all.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This gets down to something Michael Medved discussed on his show, we don't want to see political parties as being the party of whites, of blacks, of Hispanics. That's really a bit of a step down for America... BUT if, people did vote their race per party,  I'd think for quite a bit of time, whites certainly would exert a lot of influence for some time to come.

Our traditions lie in Europe...like it or not. We have some values handed down to us, "American Exceptionalism", "Rugged Individualism", I really would hate to see this go and we become like Argentina, Mexico and so on.  It's possible that it could happen imho.

Offline skeeter

This gets down to something Michael Medved discussed on his show, we don't want to see political parties as being the party of whites, of blacks, of Hispanics. That's really a bit of a step down for America... BUT if, people did vote their race per party,  I'd think for quite a bit of time, whites certainly would exert a lot of influence for some time to come.

Our traditions lie in Europe...like it or not. We have some values handed down to us, "American Exceptionalism", "Rugged Individualism", I really would hate to see this go and we become like Argentina, Mexico and so on.  It's possible that it could happen imho.

It is the rats who decided to divvy voters up by race. Once thats been done its kinda hard for anyone to avoid identifying as one race or another, electorally speaking.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do.

Cooper and other self-hating White people like him really don't have any idea what they are ushering into America. Maybe it will not affect them, but their children will bear the burden of their short-sighted ignorance. I don't believe it is malice. I believe these people are truly self-hating and just plain ignorant.

They have an idealistic view of what they call "other cultures". But speaking as a guy who has been literally around the world, I can tell you firsthand, they do not know what they are talking about. This idea that anything different is automatically good and better, is a childish and foolish way to think. They don't know what they are doing. They really don't.

Even if they keep their wealth and positions of leadership, they will simply become the rulers of a hellhole State. There is a reason that wealthy people in third world countries have armed guards around their homes and with them everywhere they go.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

It's basically liberals who have little understanding of what made America great and who either willingly or unconsciously are trashing traditional America.

Bill Cipher

It’s only exciting to a racist.  So Cooper is simply admitting, in coy liberal fashion, that he’s a racist. 

Offline skeeter

It's basically liberals who have little understanding of what made America great and who either willingly or unconsciously are trashing traditional America.

Good way to put it. By allowing in large numbers of people who have no concept of natural rights and individual liberty, and making no attempt to educate them, they are destroying those blessings for all of us.

Although ignorance might be the cause by & large, I believe the corrosive effect is so obvious it has to be intentional.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter observed:
"By allowing in large numbers of people who have no concept of natural rights and individual liberty, and making no attempt to educate them, they are destroying those blessings for all of us."

It's not "them".
It's... US.

Paraphrased:
"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars... but in ourselves".

WE (meaning we, the Euro-descended white population of America) have brought this upon ourselves.

It's not the fault of the blacks, the Asians, the Hispanics, or any other racial/ethnic group. They have always acted in their own self and group-interests. Can't blame them for that.
No. It's OUR fault.

Whites are -- at their core -- often foolishly stupid and naive. Because they enjoy the greatest heritage and culture that humanity has ever constructed or known -- Western Civilization -- they naively believe that "ALL people are equal". And as such, they extend their bounties to those "others" who -- as soon as they get the opportunity -- will displace and vanquish the whites.

There was a time when whites acted more wisely in their self-interest, particularly that period from the late 1920's until 1965 when immigration was severely restricted, mostly to "Euros only".

But then Red Ted Kennedy got his way with Simpson-Mazolli, and that time was over.

So, skeeter, don't go blaming "them".
Look in the mirror.
And that goes for everyone else here, as well.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

It's 11 o'clock....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis