Author Topic: WOW! Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Fires Off Warning Shot to Deep State — BILL BARR is About to Break  (Read 431 times)

rangerrebew

WOW! Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Fires Off Warning Shot to Deep State — BILL BARR is About to Break Biggest Scandal in American History (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft August 12, 2019 587 Comments

Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne joined David Asman on FOX Business Network on Monday to discuss the launch of his new cryptocurrency.

But first Byrne was asked about his involvement in the Russia Trump collusion witch hunt.
Byrne was interviewed by the FBI for his involvement with Russian Maria Butina.

Byrne fired off a warning shot to the deep state.

Patrick Byrne: I ended up in the center of the Russian and the Clinton investigations. I have all the answers. I have been sitting on them waiting for America to get there. Last summer I figured out… what they all are is all about political espionage. It had nothing to do with law enforcement, it was all political espionage. Here’s the bottom line. There is a deep state like a submarine working just beneath the waves of the periscope depth watching our shipping lane. And a nuclear ice breaker called the USS Bill Barr has snuck up on them and is about to ram midship.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/wow-overstock-ceo-patrick-byrne-fires-off-warning-shot-to-deep-state-bill-barr-is-about-to-break-biggest-scandal-in-american-history-video/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

Every other day it is some big thing that is Just About to happen.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Every other day it is some big thing that is Just About to happen.

Seems like that, doesn't it?

I'll believe it when it actually happens, and not before.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline jpsb

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Like the Major above, I'll believe it when I see it.
Till then... don't bother me with promises that turn out to be political vaporware.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I actually chuckled while reading this.
I'm sure it is nothing that a few more 'suicides' can't fix.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.