General Category > Health/Education

Transgender student suspended from Christian College after getting breast reduction

<< < (2/2)

Polly Ticks:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on August 13, 2019, 10:28:36 pm ---I attended a Christian university and knew full well what the rules were. When I violated them, I also was well aware - and trembling - of the possibility I'd be punished in some way for breaking said rules (thankfully, they didn't).

This girl needs serious mental health help.

--- End quote ---

Right?  Same here.  We all understood that we could be expelled if we had 3 unexcused absences from chapel services, never mind something like 'transitioning'.

Bigun:
There is no such thing as a "Transgendered person"!

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: Polly Ticks on August 20, 2019, 04:15:28 pm ---Right?  Same here.  We all understood that we could be expelled if we had 3 unexcused absences from chapel services, never mind something like 'transitioning'.

--- End quote ---
Indeed!   :laugh:

Sanguine:
Gender dysphoria is a symptom of some serious mental and spiritual problems.  On one hand she appears to be seeking God by going to that college, but it looks like she is unable to accept that which she seeks.  She needs prayers.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: Sanguine on August 20, 2019, 08:18:58 pm ---Gender dysphoria is a symptom of some serious mental and spiritual problems.  On one hand she appears to be seeking God by going to that college, but it looks like she is unable to accept that which she seeks.  She needs prayers.
--- End quote ---
I believe she's the child of missionaries. Maybe she could go to that school free of charge or at reduced rates. But I agree, she definitely needs prayers and healing from her mental disorder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version