Author Topic: Rush: The Same People Who Brought You the Russia Hoax Complain About Epstein Conspiracy Theories  (Read 416 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Same People Who Brought You the Russia Hoax Complain About Epstein Conspiracy Theories

Aug 12, 2019

RUSH: Now, isn’t this a kick? The very people who are now criticizing all of the conspiracy theories about the supposed suicide of Jeffrey Epstein are the very people that perpetrated the Russia hoax, the Russia conspiracy! If you want to talk about a phony conspiracy and a phony hoax that everybody on the left and the media and the intelligence community, everybody else was in on, that is it!

And there is a whole lot more evidence that they knew they were participating in a hoax and a conspiracy than there is evidence that Epstein legitimately committed suicide. Well, come on, folks! Does anybody understand what being in jail means? This is a federal prison.

I have read and I have talked to people who’ve been in these cells. They’re eight to nine feet tall. That’s how high the ceiling is. There’s nothing protruding from the ceiling on which to hang yourself. There’s nothing. The sheets on the bed are practically made of paper. They are not made to bear the weight necessary to break somebody’s neck, which is what happens to you by hanging. It’s not that you suffocate out there. It breaks your neck. Just snaps it. That’s what happens.

Now, if Epstein was gonna commit suicide, he had to have assistance. And just coincidentally, there weren’t any cameras in there. Aw, damn it. Amazing how that happens. But, folks, there were cameras on the doors. There are cameras in the hallways. There are cameras on the doors. There ought to be video of anybody who went in and out of there in the immediate period before and after Epstein supposedly committed suicide.

They also are delaying the release of the autopsy report pending more information. It just so happens the guards were overworked and understaffed, they were on overtime. I mean, it was a perfect storm of everything that could have gone wrong. I’m tending to think the guy’s not dead.

I’m tending to think they got him out of there. He’s on a different island now that he bought before all this happened. They’ve somehow transferred some of his wealth so he has somewhere to live. I mean, if we’re gonna create conspiracy theories, let’s have at it. Let’s just have at it. We’ve gotten to the point in American society where nobody trusts anything that the government says, except the left.

And everybody doubts this. I mean, Rudy Giuliani’s original tweet was filled with disbelief and doubt and “come on,” and now Rudy is back, “Oh, wait a minute, now. Let’s wait for more information to come through.” The attorney general, Bill Barr, is saying, “Hey, if you are breathing easy, if you were an Epstein coconspirator or anybody involved and you think you can breathe easy now that Epstein’s dead, you better think again.”

So a message has been sent, if somebody murdered Epstein, a message has been sent to them that they are not off the hook here. How many of you predicted — I can’t tell you the number of people in my circle who predicted Epstein would never see the inside of a courtroom, would never, ever stand trial for this. That he would be dead before that ever happened, that there were too many people who are on the verge of being destroyed if Epstein’s facts ever became public. I had people tell me who know about prisons and so forth and know about people, high profile prisoners like this, people told me — and these are not kooks, by the way.

These are not people who are run conspiracy websites. And they said to me, “Rush, this guy is not safe in that jail in New York and they won’t be safe until they get him to a super max somewhere. He’s not gonna be safe. If somebody wants to take this guy out, there’s gonna be a way to make that happen. It’s not that difficult to do. Guards don’t make that much money. There’s any number of ways. In fact, if Epstein wanted to commit suicide and there’s no way to do it by hanging, you can do it with drug overdose, any number of ways that he could pay somebody to assist him to do this.”

If you’ve got a conspiracy theory that nobody’s thought of, I’d love to hear it. I mean, we may as well just have fun with this.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: My friends, we have a statement from former President Clinton on the death of Jeffrey Epstein.

BEGIN PARODY TRANSCRIPT

ANNOUNCER: Now a message of comfort and condolence to all those who knew Jeffrey Epstein from former President Bill Clinton…

CLINTON: My fellow Americans, let me be the first to say that all Jeffrey was is just a donor and random acquaintance that I accepted a flight or two from — we really didn’t have that much in common — and that Hillary and I had both hoped that all those woman that said they were underage prostitutes but looked at least 18 at the time would get to testify against him in a court of law. Unfortunately, now he will never be able to corroborate their stories. So, yes, a sad chapter has closed. I only hope each of these women can find peace while knowing that they have come forward publicly, and given facts about what their real name is and where they now reside. Hillary and I both wish them well and encourage them to move forward from this awful moment to a new life of silent reflection and safety. Thank you.

END PARODY TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Right. So a veiled warning there. President Clinton says, “You women have outed yourselves now. We know who you are and where you live. We hope you’ll be able to contemplate your future in silence and in safety. A safety from…” That, by the way (let there be no mistake here) is “white comedian Paul Shanklin” and a Bill Clinton impersonation, lest there be anybody confused. In this day and age, satire and parody are a lost art and a lost talent ’cause nobody can laugh anymore, especially people out on the left.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/12/conspiracy-theories-try-the-russia-hoax/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34