Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: Bruce Ohr notes are 'tip of the iceberg' of 'systematic corruption' at DOJ and FBI  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: Bruce Ohr notes are 'tip of the iceberg' of 'systematic corruption' at DOJ and FBI
by Daniel Chaitin
 | August 09, 2019 08:14 AM

Sen. Lindsey Graham said the revelation of the FBI's notes on interviews with Justice Department official Bruce Ohr is just "the tip of the iceberg."

During an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity on Thursday, the South Carolina Republican said he expects the release of more information regarding the genesis of the Trump-Russia investigation and possible misconduct by the FBI and DOJ.

"I know personally there’s a lot more out there and the word that keeps coming up is bias," Graham said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-bruce-ohr-notes-are-tip-of-the-iceberg-of-systematic-corruption-at-doj-and-fbi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm absolutely sure that is a fact!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So riddle me this, those who profess to have knowledge in these matters:

Preciselyhow is "bias" against the law, in matters under investigation by authorities?

The whole bunch of them, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok,  etc. would have us believe they were just doing their jobs.

AND that bias was okay in doing their jobs.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln