Author Topic: Rep. Jackson Lee Criticizes 'Gestapo' ICE Raids: 'These Are People Who Are Working'  (Read 371 times)

rangerrebew

Rep. Jackson Lee Criticizes 'Gestapo' ICE Raids: 'These Are People Who Are Working'
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)

(CNSNews.com) - More than 300 people living and working in this country illegally have been released on humanitarian grounds, an I.C.E. spokesman said, following raids at seven meat and agriculture processing plants in Mississippi on Wednesday.

Those released had children or other dependents to care for, an ICE spokesman told ABC News:

"During processing, each alien is asked if they have any dependents that need to be cared for," ICE Southern Region Communications Director Bryan Cox told ABC. "Any arrestee who identifies a child care issue, and is not being criminally arrested or is subject to mandatory detention, will be expeditiously processed and returned to the point of apprehension so that they can get to their child or other dependents."

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/rep-jackson-lee-gestapo-ice-raids-these-are-people-who-are-working

rangerrebew

If it were truly like the Gestapo, those 680 people would be dead or on their way to their deaths at concentration camps.  She ought to learn something about history. :yowsa:

Offline PeteS in CA

Those 680 people entered the US illegally, took 680 jobs that should have been held by US citizens or people otherwise legally here, and stole someone's identity in order to hold and get paid for those 680 jobs.

Zero sympathy from me!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

There was a little girl on the news last night. Maybe 6 or 7.  Just sobbing.  " My dad didn't do anything but try to work.  We aren't thieves."

It was sad that her folks put her in this position.

Offline skeeter

'These Are People Who Are Voting Working'

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There was a little girl on the news last night. Maybe 6 or 7.  Just sobbing.  " My dad didn't do anything but try to work.  We aren't thieves."

It was sad that her folks put her in this position.

The alphabets love to trot out the old ladies and babies to tug on the heart string and whip up the canard that conservatives are heartless racist bastards...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.