Author Topic: Islam Doesn’t Treat Women Like Slaves. It’s Worse.  (Read 302 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It's a little hippy-dippy in places, but overall worth reading.

Except from Chapter 2: Genesis of an Idea

Supremacism and divisions are forms of separation seeking distinction from and superiority over competing ideas. Supremacism in part arises from the fragmented timelines of constructed human history, the borders parceling time and movements into distinct eras and people under the fantasy that they have not been influenced by nor influence another. The truth is, all is connected and nothing about that is secret or particularly enlightening.

It’s not just how our identities are connected, how one bleeds into another, but how those identities inform who we are. Do they move us toward a deeper understanding of the human experience, or do they parcel us away from our authentic experience of life on earth, selling us into an ideological cage. Every experience brings you closer to interconnectivity, if you’re removing the veil of partition. Let’s remove that veil.

In my twenties, I was one of many women who began finding her voice to rage against the arrogance and ego that thinks Islam is the only path. Turning that voice into a blade took a lot of practice, going over the tongue again and again to sharpen it as something that can both cut and heal. Yet your voice can only take you so far. Voice is powerful, voice is a weapon — but experience is a conductor....

https://www.patreon.com/posts/islam-doesnt-its-29032064?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=postshare

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Islam Doesn’t Treat Women Like Slaves. It’s Worse.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 06:40:20 pm »
I will never understand WOMEN that support and cheer for Islam?
It is like they are advocating and cheering being beaten and raped.
Beat me! Rape me! Praise Allah!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 01:49:34 am »
"I will never understand WOMEN that support and cheer for Islam?"

The enemy of my enemy...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 02:11:01 am »
"I will never understand WOMEN that support and cheer for Islam?"

The enemy of my enemy...

May well be also your enemy?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 04:12:56 am »
The enemy of my enemy
wants to kill me.
The enemy of my my enemy
is an enemy for a reason...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 01:44:00 pm »
I will never understand WOMEN that support and cheer for Islam?
It is like they are advocating and cheering being beaten and raped.
Beat me! Rape me! Praise Allah!
Several reasons. Number one, most of the females championing Islam are liberals. They view Islam as preferable to Christianity because it's one of the pillars of The Patriarchy (boo hiss). I should add stupidity enters into it as well seeing as how it's liberal women supporting  a religion that would like nothing better than to make a slave out of them.
Number two, Islam is at odds with western democracies which are the sworn enemy of leftists.  Especially Israel which is the chief object of hate of many leftists. In other words, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
But all these leftists would find out in short order that if Islam conquered the west, like it appears to be conquering western Europe, they'll be oppressed or worse like all the Christians and capitalists they now profess to hate.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 01:58:20 pm »
One day in the future, the Feminazi faction is going to look up, and see their overlords forcing them with Burka wear. 
Wonder how they are going to spin that?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.