Author Topic: African ‘Migrant’ Repeatedly Raped Disabled Woman In Seattle Nursing Home  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

African ‘Migrant’ Repeatedly Raped Disabled Woman In Seattle Nursing Home
August 6, 2019 by Dave Gibson   

SEATTLE, WA (KIRO) – A man is behind bars after authorities say he raped a disabled woman in a nursing home where he worked.

According to court documents, 29-year-old Nshimiyiana Hamzat, nursing assistant at Foss Home and Village Nursing Home in north Seattle, was caught on a hidden camera sexually assaulting the victim more than once.

The woman’s family says they hid the camera that looks like a phone charger in the room.

Hamzat is charged with second degree rape.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/african-migrant-repeatedly-raped-disabled-woman-in-seattle-nursing-home/

Offline PeteS in CA

Let me see if I can think through this a bit ...

At some point the male started raping this woman (was she really the only one?!).

At some point the family was told what was going on.

The family then researched cameras, bought one, set it up, and captured the male committing rape.

My point: Why in Hades did the family not trust the nursing home to handle the situation properly? Their course of action suggests they knew the nursing home manglement could not be trusted to protect their loved one. Those manglers and stuporvisors got some 'splainin' to do, to the police and DA, IMO.

As for the male, find a part of the ocean where the sharks are hungry.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 04:48:24 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Bill Cipher

Let me see if I can think through this a bit ...

At some point the male started raping this woman (was she really the only one?!).

At some point the family was told what was going on.

The family then researched cameras, bought one, set it up, and captured the male committing rape.

My point: Why in Hades did the family not trust the nursing home to handle the situation properly? Their course of action suggests they knew the nursing home manglement could not be trusted to protect their loved one. Those manglers and stuporvisors got some 'splainin' to do, to the police and DA, IMO.

As for the male, find a part of the ocean where the sharks are hungry.

On the camera point:  it wouldn’t take more than half an hour online to find disguised cameras, such as the one disguised as a usb charger, which could be purchased at most electronics retailers in half an hour, and setup is pretty much p-n-p these days.  They probably had it set up the same afternoon they first learned there might be problems.