Author Topic: Bernie Sanders on Raising Minimum Wage and Corporate Tax Loopholes | Joe Rogan  (Read 176 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Bernie Sanders on Raising Minimum Wage and Corporate Tax Loopholes | Joe Rogan

Listen to Sanders yourself in long- interview format. Roagan himself, is gentle with his iew guests; just wants them to talk.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LMAO

Sanders has not run so much as a lemonade stand and yet somehow he’s self appointed himself on the authority and how business should be run

I’ve never owned a business. Yet I can’t picture myself lecturing business owners how to run their business
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

This just in:
NYC Businesses Cut Staff, Raise Prices Due to $15 Minimum Wage
Amy Furr
6 Aug 2019

The $15 minimum wage has forced some business owners in New York City to cut staff and raise their prices.

Susannah Koteen, the owner of Lido Restaurant in Harlem, said the minimum wage has directly impacted her business, and she worries that it could get worse as time goes by.

“What it really forces you to do is make sure that nobody works more than 40 hours,” Koteen told reporters. “You can only cut back so many people before the service starts to suffer.”

Thomas Grech, president of the Queens Chamber of Commerce, said he has seen an increase in small-business closures since the $15 minimum wage was implemented at the beginning of the year.

“They’re cutting their staff. They’re cutting their hours. They’re shutting down,” he commented. “It’s not just the rent.”  ...
Full story

That'll show those evil corporations! We'll destroy mom and pop businesses!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org