Author Topic: NEW EVIDENCE UNVEILS DISTURBING FACTS ABOUT HILLARY'S EMAIL SCANDAL  (Read 1392 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
NEW EVIDENCE UNVEILS DISTURBING FACTS ABOUT HILLARY'S EMAIL SCANDAL

FBI is implicated in destroying evidence to benefit Clinton.
August 2, 2019  Deborah Weiss

In breaking news, the American Center for Law and Justice or ACLJ (Jay Sekulow's organization, not related to his role as the President's attorney), has obtained actual copies of the immunity agreements pertaining to Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson in the Hillary email scandal. This was a stunning litigation win, hard-fought after years of litigation by the ACLJ attorneys, who were unable to extract the documents through the normal FOIA processes, due to a lack of cooperation by the government. 

In reviewing what the agreements uncovered, keep in mind that Cheryl Mills was Secretary Clinton's Chief of Staff at the State Department and then bizarrely, she subsequently served as Clinton’s attorney, representing her in the email scandal.  Heather Samuelson worked on Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign, and then became a Senior Advisor to her at the State Department, as well as the White House liaison. Somehow, she also became one of Clinton's personal attorneys during the email scandal.

The immunity agreements issued by the government, were crafted so that the agencies could extract information from the parties, despite the fact that this is not necessary because DOJ has the power to require that the information be turned over.  Clinton kept classified emails on a private server in violation of Federal law, and the immunity agreements reveal that both Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were actively involved in the cover-up of these emails as well as in the destruction of evidence. According to Jordon Sekulow, Executive Director of the ACLJ, it is extremely unusual for someone involved in a criminal cover up, who needs an immunity deal to ensure the evasion of jail time, later becomes the attorney representing the other potential criminal or co-conspirator...

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/274484/new-evidence-unveils-disturbing-facts-about-deborah-weiss
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Re: NEW EVIDENCE UNVEILS DISTURBING FACTS ABOUT HILLARY'S EMAIL SCANDAL
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 02:40:22 pm »

Really?  Who would have EVER guessed?  /S

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 03:41:38 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 04:44:30 pm »
This corruption is astounding and I hope Barr is going to prosecute those involved. So tired of waiting and hoping for justice.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 04:59:31 pm »
Between a feckless GOP, corrupt dim party, and a complict MSM.........

This will get "zero" attention, and never see the light of day.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 05:04:10 pm »
This corruption is astounding and I hope Barr is going to prosecute those involved. So tired of waiting and hoping for justice.

Believe me, I share your frustration but the fact is that the political swamp that is Washington DC has been 150 years + in the building and anyone who believes that it's going to be deconstructed quickly is delusional IMHO.

@austingirl 

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 05:16:37 pm »
Believe me, I share your frustration but the fact is that the political swamp that is Washington DC has been 150 years + in the building and anyone who believes that it's going to be deconstructed quickly is delusional IMHO.

@austingirl

@Bigun
Well even the Founders weren't sure we could keep a Constitutional Republic. You're right, it's been under attack for a long time.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2019, 05:26:37 pm »
@Bigun
Well even the Founders weren't sure we could keep a Constitutional Republic. You're right, it's been under attack for a long time.

IMHO, it all started with a guy who has a VERY large monument named for him in that very swamp.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2019, 10:56:40 pm »
Well, yeah, but we seem to have been waiting a long time.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2019, 11:25:39 pm »
Riddle me this; why didn't AG Sessions reopen the Clinton email case?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline berdie

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2019, 11:31:05 pm »

My memory may be faulty but didn't Trump say she had suffered enough?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2019, 11:40:28 pm »

900+ FBI files in the Whitehouse basement.   Next question.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2019, 11:16:37 am »
I said all this hemhawing around about Russia was to give the Clintons (and other Obama Admin. Officials) time to get rid of their evidence. Not surprised that a justice department compromised enough to pull Fast and Furious would be complicit in destroying evidence of treason and other misdeeds.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2019, 11:18:45 am »
Well, those went into the DNC computers on a LAN with the WH, iirc, so those cats have been bagged in quadruplicate and beyond. And then there were the breaches of security done by the Pakistanis over at Congress, and God only knows what other gobbets of leverage to keep the critters in the swamp.
Leverage, Leverage, Leverage.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2019, 02:58:42 pm »

@Bigun

Makes no difference. At this point she could appear on prime-time teebee and admit to it all,and not a single thing would happen to her. Yeah,some of the "little people" who helped her would get time in Club Fed,but she would just waddle off into the sunset.

Truthfully,I am betting she gets a big ego-boost out of these stories because they tell her how powerful she is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2019, 03:01:28 pm »

@Bigun

BINGO! We have a winner!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2019, 06:05:32 pm »

Ah, because he was bought and paid for long ago.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2019, 06:07:50 pm »

@Bigun

Makes no difference. At this point she could appear on prime-time teebee and admit to it all,and not a single thing would happen to her. Yeah,some of the "little people" who helped her would get time in Club Fed,but she would just waddle off into the sunset.

Truthfully,I am betting she gets a big ego-boost out of these stories because they tell her how powerful she is.

Absolutely.  She won't be held responsible until she tries to enter the pearly gates.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2019, 05:00:01 pm »
I say Sessions was the swamp's inside guy.  One more insurance policy to stifle Trump.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2019, 05:07:25 pm »
I say Sessions was the swamp's inside guy.  One more insurance policy to stifle Trump.

Why do you think that?