Author Topic: KERNS: We Don’t Have A Gun Crisis; We Have A Young, Angry Male Crisis  (Read 351 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jen Kerns
Contributor
August 05, 2019 11:00 PM ET

Since 1982 more than 100 mass shootings have occurred, including the two tragedies in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio over the weekend. These mass shootings happened regardless of whether the president of the United States was Democrat or Republican. In fact, the first high school mass shootings such as those in Columbine, Colorado in 1999 and Paducah, Kentucky in 1997 occurred when Bill Clinton — a Democrat — was president.

Since the political party of the commander in chief doesn’t appear to be a determining factor, it’s worth pointing out that there is one common denominator among the shooters.

Of 113 mass shootings since 1982, data indicates that 110 were perpetrated by males — in particular young, angry males.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/05/kerns-gun-crisis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We Don’t Have A Gun Crisis; We Have A Young, Angry Male Crisis

Which is what happens when you drug them into submission!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Which is what happens when you drug them into submission!
That, and indoctrinate them to believe there really is no such thing as right and wrong.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Good article.   Banning guns is the expedient response to the cry to "do something".   But such bans are of limited efficacy,  especially when weighed against the burden placed on the law abiding.

Such burden may be justified,  but only if the regulatory regime makes the community safer.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That, and indoctrinate them to believe there really is no such thing as right and wrong.

In homes without a father present.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A generation or two raised without being taught about taking responsibility for their actions, receiving participation trophies, and being basically self-centered, empathy lacking, boorish sots.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
A generation or two raised without being taught about taking responsibility for their actions, receiving participation trophies, and being basically self-centered, empathy lacking, boorish sots.

You forget denigrated, disrespected, taught to be useless, powerless, economically depressed, in debt before they graduate, taught stupidity and foolishness, actively discouraged from thinking or acquiring useful knowledge, constantly being told "the sky is falling"...did I forget anything?

Offline skeeter

You forget denigrated, disrespected, taught to be useless, powerless, economically depressed, in debt before they graduate, taught stupidity and foolishness, actively discouraged from thinking or acquiring useful knowledge, constantly being told "the sky is falling"...did I forget anything?

I have actually heard young guys say 'we're white, we suck' with my own ears.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I have actually heard young guys say 'we're white, we suck' with my own ears.

Yeah, I think those of us who came of age before them do not easily see what they are dealing with.  Bears a lot of studying.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yeah, I think those of us who came of age before them do not easily see what they are dealing with.  Bears a lot of studying.

I disagree.  No time left for studying.  Time for action!

- J. R. R. Tolkien