Author Topic: Trump expected to visit El Paso and Dayton after mass shootings  (Read 276 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump expected to visit El Paso and Dayton after mass shootings
By Brett Samuels - 08/05/19 06:25 PM EDT

Trump expected to visit El Paso and Dayton after mass shootings
© Getty Images

President Trump is expected to visit El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, this week in the wake of back-to-back mass shootings in each city.

El Paso Mayor Dee Margo said at a news conference that Trump will visit the city, where more than 20 people were killed on Saturday at a Walmart, on Wednesday.
ADVERTISEMENT

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) advisories also suggest that Trump will travel to Dayton on Wednesday.

The White House declined to comment on the president's travel, and there have been no formal announcements about visiting the sites of the shootings.

DEVELOPING

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/456276-trump-expected-to-visit-el-paso-and-dayton-after-mass-shootings
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Trump expected to visit El Paso and Dayton after mass shootings
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 12:10:56 am »
This is similar to what Trump did after the Parkland shooting. He and Melania did an unannounced visit to the hospital where some of the victims were patients, visited a couple, and visited some of the medical staff who had provided care that day.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 12:36:05 am »
El Paso mayor expresses irritation at emails scolding him for meeting with Trump

by Julio Rosas
 | August 05, 2019 07:55 PM

Print this article

The mayor of El Paso, Texas, stood by his decision in a press conference on Monday to meet with President Trump when he visits the city later this week in the aftermath of a mass shooting that left 22 dead.

Trump, who condemned white supremacy again at the White House, will be visiting El Paso on Wednesday.

"I represent the office of the mayor of El Paso, Texas. This is not a political visit, as he had before. Which I did not visit with him, but was noted from the podium as I recall and he is the president of the United States," Mayor Dee Margo told reporters. "So in that capacity I will fulfill my obligations as mayor of El Paso to meet with the president and discuss whatever our needs are in this community and hope that if we were expressing specifics that we can get him to come through for us."

Margo said he was already getting emails and phone calls from people who are lobbying to not meet with Trump, "That is why I am saying what I am saying now. I would appreciate if people would save their time and not necessarily have to send them."

When pressed by reporters, Margo said he understood why people would not want him to meet with the president but said, "We are not dealing with that right now. We are dealing with a tragedy of 22 people who have perished by an evil, hateful act of a white supremacist that has no bearing or belong in El Paso."

"I don’t have a textbook for dealing with evil other than the Bible. I'm sorry. We're gonna go through this. The president is coming out and I will meet with the president and I guess for people who have lots of time on their hands I will deal with their emails and their phone calls," he concluded.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/el-paso-mayor-expresses-irritation-at-emails-scolding-him-for-meeting-with-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 12:49:05 am »
El Paso mayor expresses irritation at emails scolding him for meeting with Trump

"I don’t have a textbook for dealing with evil other than the Bible. I'm sorry. We're gonna go through this. The president is coming out and I will meet with the president and I guess for people who have lots of time on their hands I will deal with their emails and their phone calls," he concluded.

:beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.