Author Topic: El Paso Sheriff ‘Outraged’ After ‘Anglo Man Came Here to Kill Hispanics’  (Read 333 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bob Price 4 Aug 2019

El Paso County Sheriff Richard Wiles says he is “outraged” after “this Anglo man came here to kill Hispanics.” His comment came in a Facebook post after a man from Allen, Texas, traveled nearly nine hours to El Paso where he is now accused of killing 20 people and wounding 26 more.

Sheriff Wiles told the world in a Facebook post that he is outraged and “you should be too.” He called for people to rise up and hold our representatives “at all levels” accountable. “This entire nation should be outraged. In this day and age, with all the serious issues we face, we are still confronted with people who will kill another for the sole reason of the color of their skin,” the sheriff wrote. “I want representatives who will stand up against racism.”

On the morning of August 3, a 21-year-old white man reportedly traveled from Allen to El Paso to allegedly defend his country against “the Hispanic invasion of Texas,” according to a manifesto that is being attributed to the shooter. He then drove to a Walmart store where he is said to have opened fire with a semi-automatic rifle to kill 20 people and wound 26 others, Breitbart Texas reported. The man is now charged with Capital Murder in a case where the El Paso County District Attorney says he will seek the death penalty.

Sheriff Wiles says he is outraged at the apparent motivation of the shooter to kill people “for the sole reason of the color of their skin.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/08/04/el-paso-sheriff-outraged-after-anglo-man-came-here-to-kill-hispanics/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Seems that they got that "manifesto" tuned just right this time....

:whistle:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
There's always a bit of Anglo/Hispanic tension down there.  Not too hard to get it riled up.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Seems that they got that "manifesto" tuned just right this time....

:whistle:

@EdJames

One thing is for sure, that loser who surrendered to police may have posted the manifesto, but he sure didn't write it. I'd like to know who did.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@EdJames

One thing is for sure, that loser who surrendered to police may have posted the manifesto, but he sure didn't write it. I'd like to know who did.

I suspect that we will never know....

@austingirl

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I suspect that we will never know....

@austingirl

@EdJames

Now that the FBI is in charge, I agree.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

Would El Paso County Sheriff Richard Wiles be less upset if the shooter were of an ethnic background other than "Anglo"? Would El Paso County Sheriff Richard Wiles be less upset if those killed were "Anglo" or of another, non-Hispanic, ethnic background?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.