Author Topic: ABC Decides Trump Needs to ‘Answer for’ Mass Shootings He Caused  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Nicholas Fondacaro | August 4, 2019 10:01 AM EDT

It wasn’t 24-hours since the first of two tragic mass shootings on Saturday and ABC News was entrenched and spewing the liberal hate that demanded that President Trump be considered the cause of the violence. Suggesting it was “fair” to blame Trump for the shootings during Sunday’s Good Morning America, chief White House correspondent Jon Karl argued the shootings were “going to be something that he is going to have to answer for.”

Karl was teed up by GMA co-host Dan Harris who played a soundbite of former El Paso Congressman Beto O’Rourke, who called “racist” Trump the cause of the shootings. “Several of the Democrats who are running for president right now are tieing President Trump to these mass shootings,” Harris said. “Is it fair, Jon, to tie the President to this violence?”

“Dan, whether or not it's fair, he's going to have to answer those questions. The bottom line is this President has had rhetoric on immigration and on immigrants that has been deeply divisive. And this is going to be something that he is going to have to answer for,” Karl declared.

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2019/08/04/abc-decides-trump-needs-answer-mass-shootings-he-caused
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sure.  But first let's hear Obama answer for the 24 mass shootings he caused during his tenure.

Bill Cipher

Sure.  But first let's hear Obama answer for the 24 mass shootings he caused during his tenure.

Good point. 

Offline jpsb

I wonder if they have considered that all this "hate whitey" rhetoric coming from the Marxist left might be
motivating mentally unstable white males to strike back? I mean being told everyday what a terrible person you
are for being a white male doesn't make one feel warm and fuzzy.

Looks to me like the left is doing a full court press for a race war on whites.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm not sure it's what was planned, but it's now on the radar.  When Ted Cruz blames the El Paso shooting on "white supremacy" I don't know what else to think.

Offline jpsb

I'm not sure it's what was planned, but it's now on the radar.  When Ted Cruz blames the El Paso shooting on "white supremacy" I don't know what else to think.

Let's hope it doesn't turn into a shooting war but the rhetorical/political war on whites, white males in particular
is on.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wonder if they have considered that all this "hate whitey" rhetoric coming from the Marxist left might be
motivating mentally unstable white males to strike back? I mean being told everyday what a terrible person you
are for being a white male doesn't make one feel warm and fuzzy.

Not until they disarm us.  Then the war will be pushed hard.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Not until they ^attempt to^ disarm us.  Then the war will be pushed hard.

There, fixed it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There, fixed it.
:beer:

Yes, you did.

888high58888

...(and it's seldom I say that.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis