Author Topic: Harvard Law prof accuses Trump of 'terrorism,' calls for impeachment after shootings  (Read 301 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harvard Law prof accuses Trump of 'terrorism,' calls for impeachment after shootings
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe has a history of passionate opposition to President Trump and calling for his impeachment, and he continued the trend Sunday by blaming Trump for a pair of shootings that took place over the weekend in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio.

Tribe first promoted discussion of impeaching Trump for inciting violent acts, then took it a step further and outright accused the president of the United States of terrorism.

"How many more people have to DIE violent deaths at racist hands before impeaching the president for inciting white nationalist terrorism and violence is taken as seriously as impeaching him for obstructing justice? The real national emergency is Donald J. Trump’s terrorism," Tribe tweeted Sunday morning.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harvard-law-prof-accuses-trump-of-terrorism-calls-for-impeachment-after-shootings
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Darn. I can’t seem to find a middle-finger emoji. I guess a frying pan will have to do.

22222frying pan

For the record, the pan is “black” cast iron and made a wonderful *ping* sound.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How many mass shootings did we have under Obastards reign of racist speak against whitey?   Anyone ever call for his impeachment?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

How many mass shootings did we have under Obastards reign of racist speak against whitey?   Anyone ever call for his impeachment?
I remember the muslim army medic  guy killing a group of soldiers in Texas. Obama wasn't blamed for that even though he apologized to many Muslim nations for all the "wrongs" the U.S. had done to them. I never could figure out what those wrongs were.
Maybe Obama's apologies for imagined wrongs caused the Muslim to go off.
Or maybe not.
But it would just as stupid to blame Trump for trying to enforce immigration laws.

Offline PeteS in CA

Tribe needs to be fired for being a moronic joke.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Tribe needs to be fired for being a moronic joke.

He falls into a group, which have a "pass" for their views; they are lawyers.

The worst criminal, gets them at their sides.

He first advises them to plead Not Guilty"

He next concocts some nutball justification for their awful crimes.

Then getspaid highly. Finally gets elected to run the country.

Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama to cite a couple of them.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

This is just stupid. It's just amazing to me that people with IQs over 90 (presumably) actually can believe the BS they spew.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org