Author Topic: Is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed willing to testify against Saudi Arabia or Qatar?  (Read 269 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed willing to testify against Saudi Arabia or Qatar?

Mohammed is a Pakistani national who grew up in Kuwait and studied in North Carolina as an undergraduate. (File photo: AFP)

smaeel Naar, Al Arabiya English Sunday, 4 August 2019

The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) recently published a report suggesting the mastermind behind the September 11, 2001, attacks would be open to testifying against Saudi Arabia only if his death penalty would be reversed, citing court documents.

Al Arabiya English obtained the document in question – a status letter writing to US Magistrate Judge Sarah Netburn – which stated that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s lawyer said his client would not consent to a deposition “at the present time.”

His lawyer is then directly quoted as saying that the main reason for his client’s refusal was the “capital nature of the prosecution” and that “n the absence of a potential death sentence much broader cooperation would be possible.”

Read more at: https://english.alarabiya.net/en/features/2019/08/04/Is-Khalid-Sheikh-Mohammed-willing-to-testify-against-Saudi-Arabia-or-Qatar-.html

al Arabiya is Saudi Arabian backed-news. They are okay.  Maybe the Crown Prince really is instituting reforms. I think he is some, the extent of which, I don't know.

I mean, it's been big news these past few days, that they are now allowing Saudi women to travel alone, I guess, no one posted it. It's not ground breaking news to us but?? To them??

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
An act as safe as testifying against Hillary Clinton.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: