Author Topic: Mystery Surrounding Bizarre Temple On Epstein's Island Continues  (Read 260 times)

rangerrebew

Mystery Surrounding Bizarre Temple On Epstein's Island Continues

2019-08-02 American Action News THC Staff

The bizarre, temple-like structure on alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's private island doesn't match any of the blueprints submitted to local authorities.

Upon completion, the building was not anything like the music pavilion to be built, at least according to the plans given to the Virgin Island's Department of Planning and Natural Resources. (Hot Air)

Nothing too weird there. Just a striped cube with a golden dome located in a spot known locally as "Pedophile Island" owned by a guy who allegedly fantasized about seeding the planet with his DNA.

https://thehollywoodconservative.us/articles/mystery-surrounding-bizarre-temple-on-epstein-s-island-continues

rangerrebew

Re: Mystery Surrounding Bizarre Temple On Epstein's Island Continues
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 02:20:23 pm »
It's either an observatory or shrine to sacrifice virgins. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 04:53:43 pm »
It's either an observatory or shrine to sacrifice virgins. *****rollingeyes*****

Haven't really heard to much more about Epstein after it was reported he was roughed up in jail and certainly no more news or insight to the relationship to Epstein and Clintons.

Right now of course the focus is on the mass shootings going on in several places around our country.  **nononono*
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 04:58:20 pm »
Miaybe 0bama's interim temple until he gets his permanent one built in Chicago?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 05:10:12 pm »
Epstein is bizarre.  Not surprising he had bizarre stuff built.