Author Topic: Rosanna Arquette Proclaims ‘All Shooters In America Have Been White Terrorists’  (Read 517 times)

rangerrebew

Rosanna Arquette Proclaims ‘All Shooters In America Have Been White Terrorists’
Alicia Luke Alicia Luke July 31, 2019

Actress Rosanna Arquette decisively proclaims that ‘all of the shooters in America have been white males.’

In response to the deadly shooting at the Gilroy Garlic Festival, actress Rosanna Arquette offered up this bit of completely fake news.

“All of the shooters in America have been White males. White terrorists . The end.”

What a racist thing to say.

https://freedomoutpost.com/rosanna-arquette-proclaims-all-shooters-in-america-have-been-white-terrorists/

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

(DC sniper attacks, 2002)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 05:19:54 pm by InHeavenThereIsNoBeer »
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Another genius from Hollyweird chimes in. Wonder if she has armed bodyguards?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline goatprairie

Actually, the overwhelming majority of multiple shooters have been black.

Offline LMAO

It seems there are two ways that washed up celebrities get attention.  First way, say something stupid and/or untrue and get people noticing and talking about you. The second way is to tweet or say something negative about Donald Trump and  have him respond
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nothing more and nothing less than a desperate plea for a job. If not as an actress,as a spokescritter for some organization that will keep her name and face in public view.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline conservativevoter

Why wasn't she on Shark Week?

:yowsa:

Offline PeteS in CA

Why wasn't she on Shark Week?

:yowsa:

Seeing her spoiled the sharks' appetites?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It seems there are two ways that washed up celebrities get attention.  First way, say something stupid and/or untrue and get people noticing and talking about you. The second way is to tweet or say something negative about Donald Trump and  have him respond

Doesn't a celeb have to have "been someone" before they can be considered "washed up?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Colin Ferguson, anyone?

Offline goatprairie

Colin Ferguson, anyone?
Another Colin, Colin O'Flaherty, has made a list of mass shootings in the last twenty years or so. The great majority of the mass shootings are committed by young black males shooting other black males.
There was a story a few days ago of two black women in Chicago who belonged to some peace org.  trying to stop the violence in the black neighborhoods of Chicago. Somebody riding in a car shot them to death as they were both standing together on a sidewalk in Chicago. The shooter was undoubtedly a young, black male.  Innocent black women and children are shot and killed by the hundreds in black neighborhoods across the country  annually. Where are the headlines?

Offline mountaineer

Another Colin, Colin O'Flaherty, has made a list of mass shootings in the last twenty years or so. The great majority of the mass shootings are committed by young black males shooting other black males.
The media don't consider those mass shootings, even when there are multiple victims - also black (and usually drug-related). The media are, by and large, bigots.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

(((AG)))   @AG_Conservative
In other words, we had one mass shooter ok the far-right (though he also backed climate alarmism and single-payer) in El Paso and one on the far-left in Daytona.

Yet the media has declared that we only need to be concerned about rhetoric from one side. You see the issue?
6:44 PM · Aug 4, 2019
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jpsb

She used to have really nice tits, I mean world class titties and she didn't mind showing them off. Other than that
she's doesn't have much going for her and there is no reason to listen to a thing she has to say.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She used to have really nice tits, I mean world class titties and she didn't mind showing them off. Other than that
she's doesn't have much going for her and there is no reason to listen to a thing she has to say.

I guess her big part was the heroin dealer's wife or friend in Pulp Fiction.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

I guess her big part was the heroin dealer's wife or friend in Pulp Fiction.

I've always enjoyed her movies. But then I have a weakness for pretty females with nice tits that don't mind taking their
tops off. I guess there is a little @Frank Cannon in me lol. Her break out movie was Desperately Seeking Susan.
She's been in quite a few since then but with her assets falling she no longer a hot item. Very few actresses can
make the transition from hot babe to old lady. And there are not a lot of old lady roles in sex, sex, sex Hollywood.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've always enjoyed her movies. But then I have a weakness for pretty females with nice tits that don't mind taking their
tops off. I guess there is a little @Frank Cannon in me lol. Her break out movie was Desperately Seeking Susan.
She's been in quite a few since then but with her assets falling she no longer a hot item. Very few actresses can
make the transition from hot babe to old lady. And there are not a lot of old lady roles in sex, sex, sex Hollywood.

She looks too old in the pics I saw to even be a passable cougar.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

She looks too old in the pics I saw to even be a passable cougar.

Here she is back in the day