Author Topic: DHS Issues $250,000 Grant to Study 'Incels' As A 'Growing Male Supremacist' Terror Threat  (Read 199 times)

rangerrebew

DHS Issues $250,000 Grant to Study 'Incels' As A 'Growing Male Supremacist' Terror Threat
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Aug. 01, 2019

The Department of Homeland Security is spending $250,000 in taxpayer dollars on a grant to study men who are involuntarily celibate as a "male supremacist" terror threat.

From Georgia State University:

The United States Department of Homeland Security has awarded a $250,000 grant to Georgia State University to research the evolution and spread of the growing male supremacist movement referred to as Incel.

The new grant will fund a year-long effort led by Dr. John Horgan to research the group’s emergence and evolution. Horgan is a Distinguished University Professor of Psychology at Georgia State and directs the Violent Extremism Research Group.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=60557

rangerrebew

I had never heard to term incels before I saw this article but if I'm not mistaken they are what was called attachment disordered.  These are unbonded to humans, with built up rage, and very superficial.  Nobody wants to be around them long term.  Ted Bundy might be a good example of attachment disorder. :pondering: