Author Topic: HUD Official: Baltimore Got $16 Billion From Admin Last Year, Where Did The Money Go?  (Read 459 times)

rangerrebew

HUD Official: Baltimore Got $16 Billion From Admin Last Year, Where Did The Money Go?
 Alicia Luke July 30, 2019

Lynne Patton, the regional administrator for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, said that $16 billion in grants was given to Cummings’s district alone in 2018.

PATTON: “This administration — and I want to say this expressly to Mayor Young and Michael Steele and Al Sharpton, who today called out the President and said let President Trump put his money where his mouth is. Well, boys and girls, I have a message for you, President Trump has given $16 billion in 2018 alone to Elijah Cummings’ district in federal grants. We have given more money in homeless funds to Baltimore than the last administration. We have given more money in community development grants than the last administration to Baltimore. My question to you guys is this, what are you actually doing with the money so that it benefits residents in the community for once instead of deep pocket crooked politicians?”

https://freedomoutpost.com/hud-official-baltimore-got-16-billion-from-admin-last-year-where-did-the-money-go/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Slick suits, for starters....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Slick suits, for starters....
@Smokin Joe
My bad, I totally misread slick suits as..............slick s_uts :whistle:               :pondering: Then again, we might both be right.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe
My bad, I totally misread slick suits as..............slick s_uts :whistle:               :pondering: Then again, we might both be right.
I bet their day rate eclipses mine...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Giving federal money to taxpayer-money sucking leeches like Dem pols is like giving $50,000 in cash to a gambling addict with a cocaine habit in Las Vegas and telling him not to spend the money on gambling, prostitutes, or coke.

Offline verga

Giving federal money to taxpayer-money sucking leeches like Dem pols is like giving $50,000 in cash to a gambling addict with a cocaine habit in Las Vegas and telling him not to spend the money on gambling, prostitutes, or coke.
That is a call almost to close to make.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.