Author Topic: Sylvester Stallone and Dolph Lundgrem, action drama series heats-up  (Read 1898 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
https://deadline.com/2019/08/dolph-lundgren-sylvester-stallone-action-drama-series-interest-cbs-fox-nbc-netflix-apple-1202659482/

Sylvester Stallone and Dolph Lundgrem, action drama series heats-up

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What's peculiar is that I didn't see any mention of  Brigitte Nielson, who was married to both of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Nielsen

I saw Sly Stallone and that actress working out at my gym one Sunday morning.  She was taller than him.

This was BEFORE he married her.  They were living in sin.    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Sylvester Stallone and Dolph Lundgrem, action drama series heats-up
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 02:31:18 am »
How odd -- I worked out at a Gold's Gym in Houston from 1988 to 1992 and for roughly a month during that time Dolph Lundgen worked out there. I have no idea what he was doing in town. Quite the opposing figure. On Fridays I got off work early and would be there the same time as Chuck Norris. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Sylvester Stallone and Dolph Lundgrem, action drama series heats-up
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 02:50:44 am »
How odd -- I worked out at a Gold's Gym in Houston from 1988 to 1992 and for roughly a month during that time Dolph Lundgen worked out there. I have no idea what he was doing in town. Quite the opposing figure. On Fridays I got off work early and would be there the same time as Chuck Norris.

LOL! 

He was using equipment no more than 10 ft away, he was guiding her pulls...truthfully, I kept my eyes averted.

She looked like an Amazon Queen with a 'butch' white blond haircut. 

Tried as I did, ...picturing those two having sex, and it just didn't work for me.   :shrug:       :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald